Hi there!

Options
Hello all!

I've been keeping track of my calories on my phone, but I need some motivation and support to keep me going strong. I just got back from a vacation and I ready to get back on track big time! I need some friends on MFP to keep me accountable.

I look forward to getting to know you as we take this journey together.

Thanks guys and gals!
Kerry

Replies

• tubie22
    Options
    Hey! I'm new here too! I guess we could both use all the support we can get, losing weight is hard enough without having to do it alone!

I'm definitely ready to lose my excess weight and start looking and feeling more my age. I feel like i look a lot older than I am (I'm only 21 but i think the weight and the clothes i have to wear to cover the weight make me look frumpy!)

All the best of luck on your journey. You'll do great and look and feel amazing by the end of it!
    xx
  • theotherbabs08
    Options
    Kerry, we are now officially friends but I could not NOT compliment your username, so here I am. Karebearninja = awesome. Also you have the right idea with friending other newbies so I'm gonna follow your lead and friend Tubie22 here. We're all in this together! (And other corny High School Musical song numbers....)