Guilty Logging...

Options
2»

Replies

• nicehormones
    nicehormones Posts: 503 Member
    Options
    Haha I will do this too, but I generally always click the complete entry button again. Usually it's like a popsicle or a piece of chocolate.
  • thor1god1of1awesome
    Options
    I always hit the complete your entry button again :)
    This is what I do too! Gotta be honest and know what your doing to your body if you want to succeed
  • Roni_M
    Roni_M Posts: 717 Member
    Options
    I get back from my walk, log my exercise, log my anticipated snack (usually a banana) then complete it. This encourages me to stick to what I have planned for a snack, since I would feel dishonest if I ate something different.
  • FutureMsFit
    FutureMsFit Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Regardless if your diary is open to a public forum or just to yourself you need to be honest. If being honest means you close your food diary so no one can look at it but you, then do that. I am insecure about some things but someone judging me because I had a snack or because I went over my calories for the day isn't one of them. If you stress, you'll never lose any weight, it's really a fact. Relax - eat, laugh, exercise and don't worry about what others think...you're the person that has to live with your choices, right?

Good luck, losing any weight is hard work. =)