Have lost an amazing 75 lbs!!!!

Options
2»

Replies

• CaroleinVa2008
    Options
    Yes, thank you I am very proud of myself..I feel like a new person...
    thanks for the encouragement of all of you
  • PinkJewels
    Options
    You are awesome! :flowerforyou:

Congrats and keep up the great work!
  • CaroleinVa2008
    Options
    I really don't have many secrets, but I will share with you some of the things I have learned and used
    First is that I think completing a food journal everyday is wonderful, I found it hard at first to be dedicated to write down everything, but it made me aware of how much I was eating each day and now I have "no shame" when I fill out my food each day, and 2nd is EXERCISE,EXERCISE,EXERCISE...I spend 4 days at the gym and at first it was all I could do to work out for 30 mins, but I hung in there and now I can workout for 2 hrs 4 days a week!!! Now please keep in mind every person has a limit to what they can do so LISTEN TO YOUR BODY and DON'T OVERDUE IT
    weight loss is a marathon, not a sprint.....

thanks for all your support
    :heart:
  • kimberle
    Options
    I'm just beginning and you have given me some hope! Congratulations and keep up the good work. You are an inspiration. :)
  • ce_fit
    ce_fit Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    congratulations!!!! Good luck on the final 8 !!!
  • mimi9463
    mimi9463 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Man, what an awesome accomplishment. Can't wait to join your ranks!!!!!
  • AmyNVegas
    AmyNVegas Posts: 2,215 Member
    Options
    Wow what an inspiring story thanks so much for sharing with us!:flowerforyou: :drinker:

Amy:bigsmile:
    118984.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Food Diary

My favorite post for answers:
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/23912-links-in-mfp-you-want-to-read-again-and-again
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!