Introducing self

Options
Hi! I've been on mfp almost a month but haven't posted much on any of the boards. 13 weeks ago I gave birth to a beautiful baby boy. I really wanted to loose the baby weight I had gained so I started looking around for help with dieting and exercise. I found mfp as an app on my phone and that's where my journey started.
This is the first time that I have been so good at logging my food and really keeping up an exercise routine. I think a lot of it has to do with the support and motivation from my friends.

Using this site has really opened up my eyes to seeing just how many calories are in foods. It's jaw dropping at times.

I'm happy to say that I have dropped all my pregnancy weight and I am now at my thinnest and best looking self in a long time. I still have about 10-15 lbs to go and toning to do, but I feel that I can get it done using mfp and the support/motivation system this site has to offer.

Replies

• Bigmomma0u812
    Options
    Congratulations. I'm sure with that attitude you will get it done. Good job!
  • CathiAnne
    CathiAnne Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on your new baby and your weight loss. You are at the right place, mfp, to give and receive encouragement. Welcome.
  • jenniffer324
    jenniffer324 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Thank you!!!