A Day of NSV's!

Options
Just got back from Planet fitness at 7:15 pm EST-- Gosh I missed it so much, I wish I could have stayed longer! But they closed :-( I plan on going tomorrow morning or afternoon for a few hours. Also, I have a few NSV's today:
1) I took my wedding dress back to david's to see exactly how much they are going to have to take in, originally I bought it 1 size too small so I had a goal, so I tried it on today and they have to take it in 1 size!!
2) I went to the mall today, and because of how things went at david's bridal I felt a little froggy and bold, so I went into a store that I knew didn't carry plus size clothes, I found a cute sweater dress and matching heels that I loved and tried them on, the dress was a large and I fit into it! And I looked great! I didn't buy it because I plan on losing more weight but still, that is the first time in a long time that I didn't cry in the dressing room and was in a happy mood when i left the store!
3) I resisted pizza at pizza hut! I got the salad bar and ate 1/2 of a cheesy breadstick!!
4) I ran at 6.0 mph on the treadmill at Planet Fitness for the first time! I did two 1 minute sprints then did a two minute sprint, the 2 minute hurt like hell but i finished it for a total of 4 minutes!

Needless to say, I had an awesome day!

Replies

• LJGmom
    LJGmom Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    Awesome! Great job!
  • mistresseeyore
    mistresseeyore Posts: 717 Member
    Options
    Those are awesome NSV's. You are doing great.
  • ratherbeskiing
    ratherbeskiing Posts: 847 Member
    Options
    all I have to say is WOW!
  • teezmom
    Options
    GOOD FOR YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HANG IN THERE!!!!!!!!!
  • Rynatat
    Rynatat Posts: 807 Member
    Options
    Fantastic NSV's! I remember getting my wedding dress last June (2010) and it was snug, trying it on again a couple months later in August & it was rather loose then trying it on again in October & it was a SACK! lol! I ended up buying a new dress that fit since it would cost more to get the dress taken in!

If you're looking to up the challenge a little at PF - sign up for a "legs" session with the Trainer & ask if they can show you some advanced moves on the Smith Machine - the squats, lunges & dead lifts reshaped my legs like you wouldn't believe in less than 1 month!!! That and the Arc Trainer - killer butt/leg workouts to give even GREAT NSV's :happy:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!