Options

Replies

• Greg127
    Greg127 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Gorgeous! Congrats
  • 1CALIJIBARO2
    Options
    SMOKIN :smokin: :smokin: :smokin: ! ! ! CONGRATS .....:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • benedict91
    benedict91 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    great job! That is some great motivation! I am on a journey to lose 48 lbs--so, it is nice to see someone elses success!:flowerforyou:
  • Happy_Taco
    Happy_Taco Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    You look Beautiful! and those shoes in the most recent pic are fabulous too :-)

Keep it up! Don't stop!
  • auntiebabs
    auntiebabs Posts: 1,754 Member
    Options
    Woweee, Wow, Wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • kristijoanderson
    Options
    keep up the good work. I can only imagine how proud you are of yourself!!!
  • Luckiestmomever
    Luckiestmomever Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    WOW! You look fantastic! After 2 days WAY over calories at family parties, this is exactly what I needed to remind me where I am headed. Thanks so much for posting!
  • melruiz5
    melruiz5 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! Keep it up congrats:happy:
  • subela
    subela Posts: 76
    Options
    You look really fit also! Yes, tell us your approach to weight loss. What worked best for you?
  • missruiz11
    Options
    Wow...you do look great!! Im stuck in the 300s. Please share with us tips and how you did it. This will be great motivation.
  • jess213tx
    jess213tx Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    You look absolutely amazing! All of your hard work is paying off and the last pounds will be where you see the most drastic difference (just look at how much of a change the past 20 lbs has shown)! Great job, Jimielou, you've earned it!
  • lindsayjdodd
    lindsayjdodd Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    You look beautiful, girl!! Congrats on your weight loss!
  • Buddie616
    Buddie616 Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    you looke great... Amazing work... keep it up!
  • ryansmom09
    ryansmom09 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Great Job! You look fantastic.
  • knetterk
    knetterk Posts: 107
    Options
    such a B.E.A.U.T.I.F.U.L FACE ALWAYS!!!!
  • Sunjenk
    Sunjenk Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    You look fabulous. I also want to point out, you have absolutely BEAUTIFUL skin. It's not something I've ever noticed before on other people, but you seriously have such nice skin (at least from these pictures!!)
  • sgoldman328
    sgoldman328 Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    You look incredible!
  • SabrinaJL
    SabrinaJL Posts: 1,579 Member
    Options
    I can't believe when I look at the pictures side by side how different I look because when I look in the mirror, I just see same old fat me.

You look great! And I totally get it. I've gone from 234 to 180, but I look in the mirror and think I look exactly the same. I do see a difference in pictures though.
  • alibyouss
    Options
    AMAZING, GGGGOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD JOB
  • CynthiaCollin
    CynthiaCollin Posts: 406 Member
    Options
    You look beautiful ! Congrats and good job on all your hard work !!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!