LOOKING TO ADD MOTIVATED PEOPLE TO OUR GROUP!!

Options
2»

Replies

• lucyindisguise77
    Options
    I'm new to the site (last week) and currentlt have no friends :-(
  • lilyinlove
    lilyinlove Posts: 441 Member
    Options
    Would love to join... Pmed op... No reply yet???
  • thirtyandthriving
    thirtyandthriving Posts: 613 Member
    Options
    I'm not shaking the weight as fast as some, but I'm on daily and making great changes that will have an impact long term. Count me in! Thanks, thrivingatthirty, for keeping on, keeping on!
    To sweet fit. :)

Has the group been created yet? Of not are you going to post on here and tell us that it has? Thanks!
  • mandeiko
    mandeiko Posts: 1,657 Member
    Options
    HELLO LADIES!!! :flowerforyou:

I'm so excited there has been so much interest in joining our group! My name is Amanda, and I'm co-captain. I help Alex out when she needs me!

So, she will not be home till later, and for the group you need an invite to get in. (She promises to do so when she gets online tonight.) I do not have the power to send invites yet, but I will soon.

Here's the deal though... since this is a very motivationally driven group, we really expect that all of you will partake in the weekly challenges! You will ALL be invited and joined in by the end of the night, but after a week or two, we will be making cuts to anyone who does not stay within focus of the group. It may seem harsh, but it's so that we can keep up with it as a tight family.

The reason we are recruiting right now is because we have made some cuts already, and the oomph of the group has been lost.

In saying that, WE ARE PSYCHED at how many new faces are expressing interest!!! I cannot wait to get introduced to all of you! :happy:

PS: In the meantime, feel free to add me, Alex, and some of the other girls as friends on here! No time better than now to get to know one another! :)
  • marycmeadows
    marycmeadows Posts: 1,691 Member
    Options
    sign me up!!
  • loki3981
    loki3981 Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    Still room? I would love to join!
  • Wellers79
    Options
    Hi all, if there is space and its open to men, id like to join. I have not really had much luck on here, so think i need a group to spur me on!
  • sbrunskill
    Options
    I would love to join, how do I go about it.

s
  • mandeiko
    Options
    Yes, don't worry, we will accept everyone, but keep in mind-- we will be making cuts within the first and second week in order to keep our group somewhat small and focused. :)
  • mandeiko
    Options
    Yes, men are more than welcome :)
  • miss_p90x
    miss_p90x Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Please sign me up too :) Thanks!
  • quitmakingexcuses
    quitmakingexcuses Posts: 906 Member
    Options
    Sorry everyone, didn't have internet access for a while! I'm going to make the group public for a while, and by WEDNESDAY I will be making it private, and we will go from there.

I'll be posting a few new topics, so please make sure to read it all! Again, if you have questions, feel free to PM me, and i'll answer ASAP :)
  • teresastrowz46
    teresastrowz46 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    just curious that the challenges are like? i have a wedding to get thinner for in june (already down 46) so i'm totally motivated...i just would like a bit more info!!
  • quitmakingexcuses
    Options
    just curious that the challenges are like? i have a wedding to get thinner for in june (already down 46) so i'm totally motivated...i just would like a bit more info!!

Sometimes they are a specific workout, sometimes they are group challenges, it really just ranges!

As for everyone else, ALL FURTHER SKINNY DIPPER COMMUNICATION WILL BE DONE UNDER THE GROUP! PLEASE SEARCH AND JOIN! :)
  • mandeiko
    Options
  • quitmakingexcuses
    Options

Thanks Amanda :)
  • jecka31
    jecka31 Posts: 284
    Options
    I would love to be in!! I just joined this week and am still getting the hang of things but would love to have the support of a group to help motivate me!!
  • Trechechus
    Trechechus Posts: 2,819 Member
    Options
    :D I'd like to give it a try. :p
  • mmoonstars
    mmoonstars Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    I just had a really bad week, and would love a new group to provide some help in things to do and small goals to work on to keep me going and accountable.

Thanks

Margaret
  • tracielinn
    tracielinn Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    I'd love to be a part of the group!