Options

Replies

• mutt12345
    Options
    im 66-20
  • Yakisoba
    Yakisoba Posts: 719 Member
    Options
    20. ;p My goal is to be 135lb. sometime during 2012. Everyone supports me just fine.
  • _Ben
    _Ben Posts: 1,608 Member
    Options
    <--- Twenty. Send me a FR if youd like
  • tubie22
    Options
    hey i just turned 21 in september :)

New to this site too and would love support from everyone, but especially people from my peer group, because they will most likely feel exactly the same as me
    :)
  • ReinasWrath
    ReinasWrath Posts: 1,173 Member
    Options
    I'm 20 ^_^ Wanting to lose about 60 lbs overall (maybe + another 30 when i get to goal ) and have lost only 18 so far. Boyfriend is my only supporter -_< But he's a big one <3
    Add me if you'd like :D
  • katiesmithx
    katiesmithx Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I'm 20! 21 in the jan :) wouldnt mind some support with the festive season lurking... too many tempting treats hehe
  • asg11
    asg11 Posts: 5
    Options
    20 indeed! If your motivating or need motivation, lets really do this!
  • jen2607
    jen2607 Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    22. College can be terrible on your fitness and diet goals. My college was ranked as the #1 party school last year so you can just imagine the food people consume and the lifestyle. However, as I've gotten a little older it had gotten easier to maintain my schedule and resist temptation. For me, I've had to ween myself off of anything that is high in carbs so I don't experience crashes or cravings. Feel free to friend me. I'm new to this posting thing .
  • Matttdvg
    Matttdvg Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    I'm 22 so not far off.
  • SoulNeedsBeauty
    SoulNeedsBeauty Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    19 over here=) add me if you are looking for a supportive friend
  • Hurrricanejane
    Options
    23 and in need of more friends here :)
  • backstreet1008
    Options
    I'm 22. It's great that there's so many people in our age group on here, I never would have guessed. It's great that we can help support each other and share tips. I think it's really different than most other times in life, especially if you're living the college lifestyle. So I think we can all relate much better on the difficulties of staying on track.

-Danielle
  • divastar215
    Options
    im 22! close enough :smile:
  • SoapyPonyLevine
    SoapyPonyLevine Posts: 685 Member
    Options
    I'm 20 and I agree it can be great to have support your own age on here. I'll add you.:love:
  • JennyM04
    Options
    Hey y'all I just turned 23. I'm a single mom (divorced) and a full time student. I want to lose about 41lbs to be at my ideal body weight. I've lost 13lbs so far this year and hope to meet my goal of 41lbs by the end of 2012. I just joined this site yesterday and love how easy it is to count calories! I'm hoping this helps me shed some weight quicker and stay motivated.

I don't have any friends on here and need some to keep me motivated. Goodnight y'all! :)
  • supergeorge08
    supergeorge08 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    im almost 22, but hey, id love some more inspiring people!
  • thetrishwarp
    thetrishwarp Posts: 838 Member
    Options
    I'll be 19 in 2 weeks haha
  • PrincessEliNa
    PrincessEliNa Posts: 524 Member
    Options
    :) Heiiii.
    I just turned 22- and decided I didn't want to be a fatty anymore XD
    I've lost ten pounds in the first month and a half,
    looking to lose 13- 17 more pounds. Everyone says I'm crazy and that I'm "fine" the way I am, but I want to be the BEST that I can be :D Add me if you'd like motivation and luv <3
  • dlmadeja
    dlmadeja Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    I'm 22!! If anyone wants, they can add me!! We all need all the support we can get!
  • TacosGetMeThrough
    TacosGetMeThrough Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I'm 22 I need to lose 50+ lbs.