How did you guys find this?

Options
I'm so shocked by the amount of people on here..I was wondering where you guys found out about this?

I was just bored on my iPod getting random apps and found the app..then a week later looked at the website..and now I love it!..where did everyone else get the site from?

Replies

• Dexy_
    Dexy_ Posts: 593 Member
    Options
    I found it on www.scarymommy.com and I found THAT site through crappypictures.com and I found THAT site from facebook, and well, everyone has facebook! lol
  • Athena413
    Athena413 Posts: 1,709 Member
    Options
    I had a friend tell me about it.
  • leynak
    leynak Posts: 963 Member
    Options
    I googled something when I first started losing weight & a thread from MFP popped up. Been here every day since then. :smile:
  • thesmellofapples
    thesmellofapples Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    i was fed up with my weight and googled online diet-related social networking sites and this was the first that came up.
  • CMmrsfloyd
    CMmrsfloyd Posts: 2,383 Member
    Options
    I'm a member of a local mommies website, several of my friends/acquaintances from there use MFP and talked about how helpful it was, so I finally joined to see what all the fuss was about. :-)
  • CannibalisticVegetarian
    Options
    My friend told me about it.
  • Iamfit4life
    Iamfit4life Posts: 3,095 Member
    Options
    oh geez that was initially almost three years ago. I have no idea.
  • JDNOX
    JDNOX Posts: 619
    Options
    Found it the same way was bored and just checking things out
  • RunLiftEat
    RunLiftEat Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    I used mydailyplate.com a long time ago, then livestrong took over and ruined it over time. When I decided I needed to shed some lbs I used lifestrong and did not like what it became. I saw this place mentioned in the forums and I couldn't leave fast enough!
  • maryd523
    maryd523 Posts: 661 Member
    Options
    I was laying in bed one day, after months of agonizing over my weight and not being able to lose, so I searched my apps for a calorie counter, downloaded the MFP app, and was instantly hooked. I often think of how great it was that I found MFP that day...it's been the best thing to happen to me this year. I couldn't do it on my own, but I started losing weight immediately with MFP.
  • vjrose
    vjrose Posts: 809 Member
    Options
    Checked my Droid for a diet app, got the app, went to the website to register and been here every day since.
  • Football_N_Guns
    Football_N_Guns Posts: 297 Member
    Options
    My cousin directed me to the site after he lost about 80 lbs.
  • CastleMadeOfSand
    CastleMadeOfSand Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    My PO suggested it after I asked him what to do to pass the time instead of frequenting schools.
  • killagb
    killagb Posts: 3,280 Member
    Options
    From a guy at work.
  • Fatchickslim
    Fatchickslim Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    I was actually looking for the dailyplate app on my android and couldn't find it, this app came up instead so I went for it!
  • Contrarian
    Contrarian Posts: 8,138 Member
    Options
    I Googled the calorie count for something and I ended up here.
  • Puffins1958
    Puffins1958 Posts: 614 Member
    Options
    I found out about this site from my nutritionalist, I went to her because of an initial weight loss from my vacation, she told me that this site would help. She was SO right....

12117749.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • youcandoitjess
    Options
    Just randomly searching for apps at the app store. I used to use Daily Burn, but it's not interactive at all. I love this site!
  • westnancy
    westnancy Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Recommended by a dear friend. Love this site and have passed it on to several friends and family!
  • FaeryBaby
    FaeryBaby Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Apparently I found this site a couple years ago (the last time I tried losing weight) but I don't remember signing up for it at all back then. I found it this summer by looking for a calorie counting app, and in the reviews for the one I found, a lot of people were saying this site was better