Newby!

Options
Hi, Just had a baby 4 months ago, was diagnosed wth Gestational Diabetes but am now Back to normal!, Since then i have endevoured to lose weight. having always been on the heavier side i felt that it was time to relinquish the pounds and get into shape. So far in 4 months i have lost 38 lbs. I am 9 lbs off my goal of 150lbs (by christmas) and then my future goal is to be 130 lbs by my daughter's 1st birthday in July of 2012.
would be great to get some moral supprot as it is getting a little tougher now, and even though i am nursing the lbs are not dropping off as quickly as they were!! ( thpse of you who have had babies will know what i am talking about!). So, anyone out there need a confidence buddy, send me a post!

Replies

• Helloitsdan
    Helloitsdan Posts: 5,564 Member
    Options
    Welcome!
    Add me for support!
  • pamtayls
    Options
    Hi Jane, funny thing I had gestational diabetes with my last child and because of the serious diet they had me on lost weight. I was a smaller weight just before I delivered than I had been my entire adult life. Of couse I have since gained it all back :( Anyway welcome to you!