Two Pics, One Dress!

Options
I know that I'm far from reaching my ultimate goal, but I'm feeling great about my progress.

It's been a long road of on again, off again dieting for me. I hit my highest weight in 2007 (most likely) but never bothered going near a scale. When I graduated from college in April of 2008 I spent the summer in Italy doing a summer music program. The first picture is of me, in Italy, in 2008 weighing around 270 lbs.

Fast forward to tonight: 229.4lbs performing with our local philharmonic orchestra in a collaboration project with the university where I'm a Graduate Student! That's picture number two. Part of me thinks it's just a much better angle but I still love it!

photo-1-1.jpg

:drinker: Here's to more successes to come! :flowerforyou: Thank you MFP for making this possible!

Replies

• NaomiWhite77
    NaomiWhite77 Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    Way to go!! Keep up the great work. You are beautiful.
  • rudegyal_b
    rudegyal_b Posts: 593 Member
    Options
    gorgeous! one day soon it will fall right off!
  • fit4travels
    Options
    WOW!! There is a HUGE difference! WTG!!!!
  • raychill007
    raychill007 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    LOL, yes agreed, soon you won't be able to wear that dress at all! Really gorgeous in the second pic, definitely not just a better angle! Well done, you're an inspiration and I hope you're proud and even more motivated on seeing such big changes :)
  • juliapurpletoes
    juliapurpletoes Posts: 951 Member
    Options
    Not just a better angle girl!! Your weight loss shows in the face, tummy, hips AND attitude!!!! You look fantastic and the rest will drop off as well! It's just like opera.....takes work but oh so rewarding when accomplished!

Stick with it! All good things to you :)

P.S. - You are definitley good enough!
  • kelley_lynn
    kelley_lynn Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    You look great hun. Be proud of what you have received, be it a better angle or not, you can see the difference.
  • Atleast40
    Atleast40 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    You really do look pretty in both pictures, you just look healthier, more fit in the second picture. Keep up the great work in becoming a healthier you!
  • cathie2903
    cathie2903 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    You look fab! Well done.......I love the dress!!
  • ShelleyD81
    ShelleyD81 Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    you look stunning, well done!
  • lk149504
    lk149504 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!!!!!!! There is a difference...your hard work is paying off!! Congrats on this milestone and victory along your journey!!!
  • bramha25
    bramha25 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    well done
  • heaven_511
    heaven_511 Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    It's not just the angle hun...It's your hard work and dedication to living and being healthy! You look great...keep it up!!!
  • goodmonster
    Options
    Angle-schmangel that is all you girl! Awesome XD
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!