Getting Ready for Armed Services

Options
Hi, I am a 19 year old college student and I am preparing myself physically to enter either the Air Force or the Marines. Currently I am 25 pounds over the weight limit for my height and my BMI is to high so I decided to give myfitnesspal a try. Looking for some friends to motivate and discuss fitness/recipe ideas with. :smile:

Replies

• peachNpunkin
    peachNpunkin Posts: 1,010 Member
    Options
    You certainly came to the right place. And thank you for making the decision to serve our country. I would love to friend you. And feel free to message me anytime to ask questions. If I can answer them I will, and if I can't, I'll ask around and get the answer for you. 25 lbs though. You'll have that licked in no time.
  • kaybillie
    Options
    Hi there, just wanted to congratulate you on your decisions.....both for joining up with Armed Services and mfp!!!!!!!!!

Would not be any good for befriending on here unfortunately beacuse l am learning and being helped by the peeps on here!!! BUT l am sincerely wishing you lots of luck!

best wishes
    kaybillie
  • court182
    court182 Posts: 307
    Options
    Hi and welcome to MFP! Glad you've joined! This place to lose some weight; evrything is so easy to track on here. Godd luck with your weight loss journey! Sending a friend request your way! :)
  • jjbranc
    Options
    What a wonderful decision! You are wise to start now to get in shape-you do not want to do much of that in basic training! Keep working and logging in to MFP-it will really help.