Noob, but starting off well.

Options
so it's been 5 days since I began trying to change my lifestyle. I want to lose weight, but am part of the instant gratification generation, so I have to set up my goals in attainable checkpoints. I have also started the X-Factor:ST 8 week program and have done it as directed this week. I'm sore, but motivated. I had hoped to see a change in the numbers secondary to the jump start, but only ended up down 1lb. However, just as good, my clothes and energy level both fit me better. If any of you that have the eye for details want to take a look at my food diary and give feedback I'd appreciate it.
I'm gonna apologize in advance for the bourbon entries (I've been on vacation all week).

Thank,
Cam

Replies

• elizroller
    Options
    I'm pretty new here too. Today is day 6 for me. I like it a lot so far! It's made me very aware of what I eat and I'm really careful now. I do have a question. Do you know if you are supposed to consume the full amount of calories it suggests (like Weight Watchers)? Or are you supposed to stay under? I've been staying under just in case...Thank you and good luck!!! =)
  • englangrover
    Options
    Welcome to both of you. You have started off in a great place. Most people that I've met on here keep you motivated and on your toes. Feel free to add me as a friend. Good luck and take care.