weight loss before and after

Options
these are some pics of my weight loss before i joined MFP... i'm mainly using this now to track and maintain my weight loss and also to shift the last few stubborn pounds in order to tone up! i'd appreciate any friend adds for moral support, finding it hard to stay on track with gym and eating healthy with all the temptations surrounding christmas haha!

this is aug 09, when I was 18 just before starting uni...

aug09.jpg

and this is a more recent pic for my jollys this year (2 years later im now 20 :D )

june11.jpg
which takes me from 11stone 8 (162pounds) to 9stone 1 (127 pounds)

ps html doesnt seem to be working so just posted links haha (any help?!)

Replies

• AmoreCouture
    AmoreCouture Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    these are some pics of my weight loss before i joined MFP... i'm mainly using this now to track and maintain my weight loss and also to shift the last few stubborn pounds in order to tone up! i'd appreciate any friend adds for moral support, finding it hard to stay on track with gym and eating healthy with all the temptations surrounding christmas haha!

this is aug 09, when I was 18 just before starting uni...

aug09.jpg

and this is a more recent pic for my jollys this year (2 years later im now 20 :D )

june11.jpg
    which takes me from 11stone 8 (162pounds) to 9stone 1 (127 pounds)

ps html doesnt seem to be working so just posted links haha (any help?!)

Change the IMG to lower case img. ;)
  • MissDiscipline
    Options
    Wow you look stunning! You should be super proud of yourself!! :flowerforyou:
  • katiesmithx
    katiesmithx Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    thanks amorecouture i'm new and a bit useless to all this!! haha
  • Platoonmom2004
    Options
    You look amazing girl! Congrats on the hard work!! Keep it up we are all here for you!!
  • katiesmithx
    Options
    awh thanks your both so sweet :)
  • shelly650
    Options
    Wow, you look AMAZING! How long did it take you to lose the weight?? By the way you look a lot like Kelly Brook in the last picture!!
  • robinogue
    robinogue Posts: 1,117 Member
    Options
    you look amazing!
  • katiesmithx
    Options
    Wow, you look AMAZING! How long did it take you to lose the weight?? By the way you look a lot like Kelly Brook in the last picture!!

haha thanks.. ahh i can dream :laugh: .. erm well i got down to about 9stone 7 (133 pounds) in 8 months? started january and i was a size 10 for the sept of my second year in uni :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!