Weight loss hot pants on Groupon

Options
Has anyone heard of or have any experience with the Zaggora hot pants? This is todays groupon deal. $26 for a pair of Zaggora weight loss hot pants, ($71.86 value). These pants claim to "boast slimming technology that works while active or asleep & helps drop up to 2 dress sizes in 2 weeks." This is the first time I've ever heard of them. lol. It's like a miracle wonder! Lose weight by doing nothing, reallly????!

Replies

• Laceylala
    Laceylala Posts: 3,094 Member
    Options
    It's makes you sweat so you lose water weight. You have to be careful about dehydrating yourself. And I question the whole losing 2 dress sizes using it.
  • jillybeanruns
    jillybeanruns Posts: 1,420 Member
    Options
    $26 will buy you a pair of workout pants and a set of dumbbells. That will get you results. These pants are a gimmick!
  • SunshineKisses_2012
    Options
    Save yourself some money and go to Costco and buy yourself a huge roll of saran wrap and use that instead. :) These are a gimmick.
  • skierxjes
    skierxjes Posts: 938 Member
    Options
    $26 will buy you a pair of workout pants and a set of dumbbells. That will get you results. These pants are a gimmick!

This.
  • leynak
    leynak Posts: 963 Member
    Options
    I saw that Groupon the other day. It made me :laugh: I'm not buying it :indifferent: Sounds like a lot of hype...
  • agugino
    agugino Posts: 119
    Options
    Lol. Oh, I'm not buying it either. Trust me, I'm waiting on a nice massage instead. :D
  • rainbowbow
    rainbowbow Posts: 7,490 Member
    Options
    Two words: swamp crotch.

Seriously.

Edit: yeah there's some places you don't want to be all sweaty for extended periods of time.
  • Noodles1982
    Noodles1982 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I got some 2 weeks ago.

I had a week off exercising as I was away (so I just wore them around the house) and I started Ripped in 30 on Thursday so I have been wearing them for that. I found them very comfy so if that's all they are good for then it was still worth getting them (mine were free as I had some groupon credits).

I posted my results on their FB page this morning...

My two week challenge results (loss in inches):

Waist (smallest part of my torso) - 1 inch.
    Naval (across belly button) - 2 inches.
    Hips - half an inch.
    Thighs - 1 inch each.
    Weight loss 3lbs.

Total inch loss 5 and a half inches. I'm very pleased with those results!

I don't care if it's water or not my (UK) size 10 jeans will now go on and it has given me the motivation to think that I can lose more weight. I didn't feel unconfortable wearing them and I have no adverse reactions to them and I still drink over 8 glasses of water a day. Each to their own!
  • JaysBlondeBrownie
    JaysBlondeBrownie Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    ^^ This! Also, I would think dropping two dress sizes in two weeks would be unhealthy & definitely unsustainable. There are no easy ways out. Count calories, eat well, cardio,.strength training. I've lost 55lbs and 4 dress sizes in 8 mos using MFP, & following advice here from my fantastic friends.
  • ak21211
    ak21211 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I use hot pants, i'm on my 2nd pair and they are great!!!! Started off wearing a medium, and now a small, im in need of a xs but they dont do it! I used to be a size 12 but now fit into 10/8s!