Options
    Tallahassee! Feel free to add me :)
  • Dragonfly7701
    Options
    I am in the Orlando area!. Welcome.
  • galegetsthin
    galegetsthin Posts: 1,352 Member
    Options
    HI all I'm in Grand ridge (45 minutes west of Tallahassee) transplanted from Pt St Lucie and Miami...any one feel free to add me!

Holy Crap!!!! I grew up in Marianna and went to church in Grand Ridge!!!!!!!!!
  • bethlewis34761
    Options
    In Orlando and looking for motavational friends, I have 100lbs to shed and I am ready to start
  • Babygirl928
    Babygirl928 Posts: 378 Member
    Options
    HI all I'm in Grand ridge (45 minutes west of Tallahassee) transplanted from Pt St Lucie and Miami...any one feel free to add me!

Holy Crap!!!! I grew up in Marianna and went to church in Grand Ridge!!!!!!!!!
    needless to say, coming from Miami this was a huge culture shock LOL
  • va_va_voom
    va_va_voom Posts: 467 Member
    Options
    I am from the West Palm area originally, but now live in the Melbourne/Palm Bay area. :)
  • Embera
    Embera Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    Hey if anyone within 20-30 minutes of Temple Terrace wants to maybe get a work out group started, let me know! Message me or something and maybe we can all bring some weights, jump ropes, sidewalk chalk and all sorts of stuff to one of the parks by us once a week. :)

i think i am i dont have a car though i live extreemly close too bush gardens like i can see it from my house close im not familar with anything down here and id love too if we could do kidds stuff not sure i could get a baby sitter
  • bethlewis34761
    Options
    I am just outside of Orlando!!!