Does anyone else think...

Options
...that strawberry Crystal Light tastes just like jello?

Or am I just insane? :laugh:

Replies

• Livi_Loves_Pink
    Options

• tashjs21
    tashjs21 Posts: 4,584 Member
    Options
    Do I have to answer that? :embarassed:

Just kidding, I've never had it, but might try it if it tastes like Jello. :love:
  • ChubbyBunny
    ChubbyBunny Posts: 3,523 Member
    Options
    Ummm... I think the only thing that really seperates the two...is the gelatin. :laugh:
  • MattySparky
    Options
    not sure haven't tried it... I will say this though, the cherry pomegranate singles taste like cherry jello!
  • fitterpam
    fitterpam Posts: 3,086 Member
    Options
    It's really yummy and I don't really like artificial cherry flavours. I used a singles at work the other day and a coworker across the hall asked who had cherries....LO
  • pixiestick
    pixiestick Posts: 839 Member
    Options
    I clicked on this thread because of the title. My response (to the title) is that I try to. My response to the question is that I like jello and I don't like crystal light.
  • astarte09
    astarte09 Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    it does..but i think its better...i love it!
  • Phoenix_Rising
    Phoenix_Rising Posts: 11,417 Member
    Options
    I clicked on this thread because of the title. My response (to the title) is that I try to. My response to the question is that I like jello and I don't like crystal light.

HAHAHA, me and Pixie are both twisted. I came to answer the thread title question as well. :laugh:

Does anyone else think...
    Not unless I am being forced to. :laugh:

But seriously, I dislike Jello and Crystal Light so maybe?
  • TROUBLE2
    TROUBLE2 Posts: 6,660
    Options

Can you wrestle in it?

I have a recipe for Jello that doesnt get sticky, perfect for those parties :wink: when you want to have those wrestling matches... i usually make about 25 gallons of it and it works great...