Lean Cuisine Recs?

Options
I'm starting to eat lean cuisines again as it's a busy time at the end of the semester plus the holidays coming up so I'm using them as lunches and dinners. I haven't really gotten them in awhile so I was wondering what ones people liked?

I'm also collecting the codes inside :)

Replies

• mderr90
    mderr90 Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    I had the 5 cheese rigatoni the other day SO GOOD!!
    I also love the steamers (any kind) and the pizzas are great when you crave pizza!!
    OH! and also try the new snacks. i LOVE the pita bread with spinach dip so delicious. I'm a college student too so these quick meals help me out a ton :)
  • NykoleMazzola
    Options
    i like the panini ones..but drink a ton of water because they have a ton of sodium! :)
  • JediMaster_intraining
    Options
    the personal pizzas are delicious!! :) i've tried them all and my favorite is the plain old pepperoni!
  • katismiles
    katismiles Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    I eat them once or twice a month and they are sooo yummy, my favorite is the herb roasted chicken.
  • dogmom3514
    Options
    chicken in peanut sauce with noodles..yum
    :smile:
  • LivyJo
    LivyJo Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    I switched from Lean Cuisines to the Safeway Eating Right meals after finding chicken gristle one too many times.

They Safeway Eating Right's are more tasty, bigger portions, and lower sodium then the LC...and are CHEAP - 5/$10 (and sometimes 6/$10). In case you are looking at other options!
  • prettyfitchick
    prettyfitchick Posts: 502 Member
    Options
    what are the codes inside ??
  • CallieDerenthal
    CallieDerenthal Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    i've been eating chicken tuscan, steak tips dijon, spaghetti with meat sauce, jumbo rigatoni with meatballs, and the new spring rolls quite a bit lately.
  • tigertchr23
    tigertchr23 Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    I switched from Lean Cuisines to the Safeway Eating Right meals after finding chicken gristle one too many times.

They Safeway Eating Right's are more tasty, bigger portions, and lower sodium then the LC...and are CHEAP - 5/$10 (and sometimes 6/$10). In case you are looking at other options!

^ Agreed
  • Maryjaneshoes
    Maryjaneshoes Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    I love the BBQ chicken pizza...so tasty! And the roasted garlic chicken pizza. But you do have to drink lots of water!
  • BarbWhite09
    BarbWhite09 Posts: 1,128 Member
    Options
    Omg I LOVE lean cuisines! Sesame Chicken is my favorite. Their pizza's are all good. Cheese Ravioli is my 2nd fave. They're all pretty much goooood.Ooh & they have a spinach artichoke dip type one out now that's amazing too, has 2 servings in it, for an appetizer.
  • mrzpeep1
    mrzpeep1 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    I love the Roast turkey with cinnamon apples
  • mbmorse1011
    mbmorse1011 Posts: 492 Member
    Options
    The codes in side can get you free stuff.... They are called delicious rewards. I've gotten a nice lunch bag. They have some nice things.
  • nsanati
    nsanati Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Me too - roasted turkey w/cinnamon apples is one of the best LC meals; I like how most of them are preservative free. I do also like the SF's Eating Right brand ~ They both carry much of the same types of meals.
  • lindalou0703
    lindalou0703 Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    My favorite is the butternut squash ravioli. I have found that not all stores carry this though.
  • Newstart5
    Options
    they have a new spring roll one...200 calories for 2...nice snack and delicious!
  • Des92
    Des92 Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    Ginger Beef Stirfry!! mmm

edit: Healthy Choice steamers are good too, my favourite so far is the sweet sesame chicken.
  • mderr90
    mderr90 Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    Has anyone ever tried the Bird's eye Stemers?? I just had the ritoni w/ veggies in a light garlic sauce and it was AMAZING! Only 350 cals :)