NSV

Options
jrditt
jrditt Posts: 239 Member
So I hung out with a high school friend when I was just barely starting myfitnesspal. We are both getting married soon but I told her I was putting off dress shopping until I dropped weight.

Fast forward to last night, over a month later when we hung out again and she asked about dress shopping and I reminded her I am losing weight and mentioned I have lost 12 pounds so far. She was shocked and jealous because she has been eating badly and gained weight while I have been losing.

It was pretty strange because then she started ordering deserts and beers... not sure if she was trying to make herself feel better or rub it in my face? Regardless. I feel amazing and I told her that it really doesn't take too much effort, it just takes commitment but I guess she isn't ready.

I should probably be paid by myfitnesspal for how much I recommend them.

Have a lovely day friends, I know I will.

Replies

• PRprincess
    PRprincess Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    So I hung out with a high school friend when I was just barely starting myfitnesspal. We are both getting married soon but I told her I was putting off dress shopping until I dropped weight.

Fast forward to last night, over a month later when we hung out again and she asked about dress shopping and I reminded her I am losing weight and mentioned I have lost 12 pounds so far. She was shocked and jealous because she has been eating badly and gained weight while I have been losing.

It was pretty strange because then she started ordering deserts and beers... not sure if she was trying to make herself feel better or rub it in my face? Regardless. I feel amazing and I told her that it really doesn't take too much effort, it just takes commitment but I guess she isn't ready.

I should probably be paid by myfitnesspal for how much I recommend them.

Have a lovely day friends, I know I will.

It sounds like she isn't ready just yet. Congrats on your engagement!!!

I know I wish they would hire me lol I promote them all the time. :D
  • Hoppymom
    Hoppymom Posts: 1,158 Member
    Options
    Good for you for staying strong when she ordered unhealthy things. I too should be paid for endorsements ofr MFP. I have told so many people about it. Best wishes on your upcoming marriage!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!