Some amazing Low-Cal Chocolate recipes??

Options
I love my desserts but sometimes I just hate seeing my calories go to the very last point, I like to have a big chunk of calories left over at the end of the day. Anyone have any yummy low-cal chocolate, or really any dessert recipes I can try?

Definitely chocolate though! Thanks!

Replies

• roberts1013
    roberts1013 Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Check under recipes.
  • angeldelight13
    angeldelight13 Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    have you ever heard of quark? its like cheese and i personally think tastes vile on its own, but it takes on other flavours if you mix it in and leave over night, so a tiny bit of chocolate in it then make up into whatever you wish. oh and its 69 calories per 100g :happy:
    I personally love mullerlights for my sweet tooth tho. good luck
  • clur85
    clur85 Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    weight watchers chocolate puddings are gooorgeous had one tonight and don't taste like fake chocolate!
  • WifeMomDVM
    WifeMomDVM Posts: 1,025 Member
    Options
    I love these two:

1) Vitatops Deep Chocolate Muffin Tops - in your grocer's freezer. Nuke for 30 seconds, 1/8 cup of vanilla frozen yogurt on top and a drizzle of chocolate syrup. YUM! Under 200 calories

or

2) My favorite protein shake:

1 scoop vanilla protein powder
    1 TB cocoa powder
    2 TB PB2 (powdered peanut butter sold at www.bellplantation.com)
    1 cup of unsweetened vanilla almond milk
    2 TB wheat germ (optional - but thickens it up and adds vitamin E and folic acid!)

Also YUM! and under 300 calories.
  • Artemis_Acorn
    Artemis_Acorn Posts: 836 Member
    Options
    I just made up a batch of Cocoa-Roasted Almonds that are heavenly. The cocoa is mixed with a bit of super-fine salt, cornstarch and powdered stevia. You spray the almonds with a little bit of cooking spray and then stir the powder mix into them until the almonds are coated, then roast them. 15-16 almonds is 100 calories.
  • Jenninedinburgh
    Jenninedinburgh Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    I just made up a batch of Cocoa-Roasted Almonds that are heavenly. The cocoa is mixed with a bit of super-fine salt, cornstarch and powdered stevia. You spray the almonds with a little bit of cooking spray and then stir the powder mix into them until the almonds are coated, then roast them. 15-16 almonds is 100 calories.

MMM, sounds delicious! Is stevia like Splenda? Also, at what temp?
  • abigailV91
    abigailV91 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I saw a commercial for those chocolate muffin top things and nearly died!
  • fitbaby3485
    Options
    chocolate mouse.
    take 1 pudding cup of any flavor of your choosing (i like the jello sugar free dark chocolate) and mix it together with 3 tbls of sugar free (or lite) whipped cream.

about 90 calories in every serving!