Biggest losers followers.

Options
Hi there, I live in Ireland and we get the Biggest Loser programme's ages after they come out in the U.S.A.
I'm just wondering have any of you good Americans followed the progress of the contestants
and have they kept off the weight.

Replies

• dia705
    dia705 Posts: 43
    Options
    Yes, I follow them and many have. I've met a few who have kept it off. As you watch the show they will have them come back on from time to time. The one who gained the most back (and even more) was Eric from season two. Very sad, but mostly they gain a few pounds back when their body regulates from what they were doing and go back down slowly but not gain all of it back.

What season are you on so far? Anyone specifically you want to know about?
  • cherglad
    Options
    We get a show called Live Big with Allie Vincent! She was a winner on Biggest Loser, and now she has a show about her helping others lose weight. She looks GREAT! She did talk about how she is still working out and her eating plan to keep in shape.
  • Olive32214
    Olive32214 Posts: 543 Member
    Options
    Yes, I follow them and many have. I've met a few who have kept it off. As you watch the show they will have them come back on from time to time. The one who gained the most back (and even more) was Eric from season two. Very sad, but mostly they gain a few pounds back when their body regulates from what they were doing and go back down slowly but not gain all of it back.

• Olive32214
    Options

• Olive32214
    Options
    Always make a boo of Quote's.

I'm not sure what season but Tara and Laura are the green team and Father (Ron) and his son are
    the brown team. Do you know how Tara is doing. tks
  • crystlgrn
    crystlgrn Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Always make a boo of Quote's.

I'm not sure what season but Tara and Laura are the green team and Father (Ron) and his son are
    the brown team. Do you know how Tara is doing. tks

Tara comes back in later seasons. She's kept her weight off. Mikey (Ron's son) was one of my favorites that season!
  • HMonsterX
    HMonsterX Posts: 3,000 Member
    Options
    Tara was shown in s10. Shes put a bit back on, but is still really healthy. She was a legend in that series!

You should try watching the Australian version, i think its much better tbh.