Is there really any difference? (pics)

Options
I took some "progress" photos today, and am really struggling to see a difference in my body compared to August, even though I have lost a few pounds and inches. Here they are: http://s1103.photobucket.com/albums/g472/whatsarahsaid88/Getting Fit/ (you have to copy that URL into your browser to view the album.)

I started the 30 Day Shred a couple of days ago, so I'm hoping to see some bigger changes soon!

Replies

• jheath123
    Options
    I can see a difference, looks good keep it up!!
  • UrbanRunner81
    UrbanRunner81 Posts: 1,207 Member
    Options
    I see a change definitely on your side view and your back view. You look definitely look like you gotten tighter. Keep it up!!
  • SergeantSunshine_reused
    Options
    Hmm it is hard to see, but keep with it! You will be able to see it the smaller you get :]
  • rita27ny
    rita27ny Posts: 820 Member
    Options
    i dont see the pic. can you post it?
  • HeidiMightyRawr
    HeidiMightyRawr Posts: 3,343 Member
    Options
    Yes I see a noticeable difference in the back photo and a small difference in the side and front view.

Keep it up! :)
  • Smelerz
    Smelerz Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    i cant get the link to work?
  • elsham
    elsham Posts: 549 Member
    Options
    I totally didn't see the dates on top of the pics but I could tell right away from the back view that you got smaller. Your lower back looks narrower and your booty is definitely perkier lol. Your waist line looks a bit narrower too! Two months isn't really a super long time to see humongous changes, especially since I'd say you looked pretty damn hot back in August too. Stick with it, the longer you go the more positive changes you'll see!
  • JULIUSKITTY
    JULIUSKITTY Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    yes from the side looks much smaller!
  • tomasart
    tomasart Posts: 306 Member
    Options
    I se a difference and Yes, You are getting thinner overall. You are looking great- Keep up the great work. You are just like the rest of us: (You are Your worst critic). Be blessed My friend.:drinker:
  • mrs_n0rris
    mrs_n0rris Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Your bum definitely got smaller! :) You're rocking this, keep it up!