LIBC Challengers! *update* -THIS WEEK'S CHALLENGE!

Options
THIS WEEK'S CHALLENGE: (YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

Holy crap guys... we did the squat song in Zumba again this morning, which is "drop it low" with a bunch of different squats... I don't even know how I went to the bathroom without staying there forever. SO SORE. Just so you know, the CORRECT way to do a squat is to get as low as you can, make sure your knees do NOT pass your toes, stand only a foot apart, and pretend like you're going to sit on a very low stool.. Get your butt as close to that ground as possible and come up! If your knees start to hurt, you're doing it wrong. You should be feeling it in your butt, the top of your thighs and on the inside of your thighs. Everything about squats SUCKS, but it made my butt lose some SERIOUS cellulite, so do them girls!

The music is super lame, but here is a video that will show you the form if you have no clue what I'm talking about:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iOdwETDQXCw

Replies

• lep_623
    lep_623 Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    OMG... I think your trying to kill me... j/k I will do so me to the best of my ability! :D Thanks for the challenge!! How many should we try to do and should we set a goal for how many to do a day or how many to do this week?
  • cschu544
    cschu544 Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    If you do them well enough, believe me.. you'll know when enough is enough. Shoot for 20 a day
  • jazzkat68
    jazzkat68 Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Oh my word! OK...I'll start them tonight... Lol! My coworker and I were just talking about how hard it was to get up and down from the potty when we are sore like that!! Lol!
  • lep_623
    lep_623 Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    well I broke it up... and I counted the ones from 30 DS... so I did 75 today and boy do I feel it... great challenge!!!