This stops here.

Options
2»

Replies

• BenderFitness
    Options
    Good luck! Sometimes it's really important to make that public declaration. You sound motivated, and i am positive you can do it!
  • woou
    woou Posts: 668 Member
    Options
    Yikes. Maybe you just need to get some more sleep. Accumulating sleep debt is really not good. I was able to do that for a few years until my mind was just not grasping any material at all, and I was stressed out all the time even though I adjusted to a lighter course load in terms of difficulty.
  • agthorn
    agthorn Posts: 1,844 Member
    Options
    Also, it doesn't look like you have any exercise logged. If you can fit a little bit in, that would allow you to eat a little more and still meet your weight loss goal.

I do exercise daily, if not every other day. I just stopped logging it. It made me feel like I had somehow "earned" the right to eat more. I generally try to keep around 1400-1500 calories. 1220 is almost impossible with my schedule of up at 6am, classes, and going to sleep around 12-1am after spending hours in the Ceramics studio.
    Well, you DID earn the right to eat more. MFP has already figured in your calorie deficit to meet your weight loss goal without any exercise, so when you do exercise and burn more calories they're added to your daily goal and you're supposed to eat them back to maintain your original deficit. This is super important when you're very close to your goal weight, because making your deficit too large hampers fat loss when you don't have as much fat to lose.

I think you'll be a lot happier, and less likely to binge on the sweets, if you set a more modest goal and meet it (including eating your exercise calories). You could probably have a cookie or cake or something now and then without going over, because you'll have more room in your daily goal.