First week down!

KinipelaH
KinipelaH Posts: 5 Member
edited October 5 in Introduce Yourself
Hi!

I'm Jen from near Manchester in the UK and I've just finished my first week (well, I finished it on Saturday) and I lost 7 pound in a week! (my ticker only says 6 because I miss calculated when I started ¬_¬)

It's certainly given me more motivation to keep going. This site is amazing and has made me keep to my calorie goal or just under each day. I look forward to losing more in the future :D

Replies

• GINAvsGINA
    GINAvsGINA Posts: 270 Member
    Way to go! Keep going your off to a great start.
  • goldfinger88
    goldfinger88 Posts: 686 Member
    Congratulations! You did great. This is my one week down too. I lost the three pounds I gained. So I'm thrilled. I know you are too. Keep up the good work.
  • chickybuns
    chickybuns Posts: 1,037 Member
    Great start. The site is very helpful, keep it up!
  • AngelTwin27
    AngelTwin27 Posts: 33 Member
    Congratulations!!

You can edit your original weight if you want it to be more accurate - I made the same mistake when I signed in and after a week went back to edit it for overall accuracy.

Tomorrow will be my 30th day and I'm well and truly addicted! I'm not really in it for the weight loss, but I've still managed to lose around 3kg over the past month (tomorrow is weigh in day for me).

So, keep it up! This site is full of success stories! :-)
  • KinipelaH
    KinipelaH Posts: 5 Member
    Thanks everyone!
    You can edit your original weight if you want it to be more accurate - I made the same mistake when I signed in and after a week went back to edit it for overall accuracy.

I can't figure out how :D
  • RonKay
    RonKay Posts: 85 Member
    Well done!great weight loss!Keep up the good work! :smile:
This discussion has been closed.