Hi everyone!

Options
Hi everyone!
I’ve actually been using this website just to track my eating and exercise habits for about two weeks. But after I read several posts, I realized how beneficial it can be to communicate with others on the website! We are more or less all in the same boat so this seems like a great online community in which to get and give support, tips, and understanding! Since I’ve started working out consistently and eating properly a few months ago, I’ve lost about 12 pounds. Even though I’m excited about that, I still have more pounds to lose and I can’t wait until I reach my goal weight! Good luck to everyone with whatever your goals may be! :smile:

133914.png
Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

Replies

• PinkShoes
    PinkShoes Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone!
    I’ve actually been using this website just to track my eating and exercise habits for about two weeks. But after I read several posts, I realized how beneficial it can be to communicate with others on the website! We are more or less all in the same boat so this seems like a great online community in which to get and give support, tips, and understanding! Since I’ve started working out consistently and eating properly a few months ago, I’ve lost about 12 pounds. Even though I’m excited about that, I still have more pounds to lose and I can’t wait until I reach my goal weight! Good luck to everyone with whatever your goals may be! :smile:

133914.png
  • BrenNew
    BrenNew Posts: 3,420 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone!

133914.png

Hi, and welcome! You are soooooo right, it TOTALLY IS beneficial to read, and write, on the boards!
    It's fun, and VERY addicting too! :laugh:
    Keep up the great job you're doing, and you WILL be at your goal weight before you know it! :smile:
  • jessicasager
    Options
    welcome! haha i didnt talk to anyone really for the first couple weeks either. it really helps though.. and its inspiring to watch everyone else's success! best wishes on your journey!!:heart:
  • AliceLMS
    AliceLMS Posts: 2,428 Member
    Options
    Good Luck to you!! I am fairly new here myself. Everyone has been very kind and helpful. Don't hesitate to ask questions.

My whole group are losers!!!!!! Go Losers!!!!!!
  • heather0mc
    heather0mc Posts: 4,656 Member
    Options
    i am totally a stalker of the posts! :smokin:
  • xtina11179
    Options
    Hi everyone!

133914.png

Hi, and welcome! You are soooooo right, it TOTALLY IS beneficial to read, and write, on the boards!
    It's fun, and VERY addicting too! :laugh:
    Keep up the great job you're doing, and you WILL be at your goal weight before you know it! :smile:

Absolutely addicting!! :laugh:

Good for you Pink Shoes, and welcome!!! This really is an awesome site!! This is honestly the first time in my life where I have thought changing my diet could be easy!! People are always sharing tips and recipes so you have SOOOOO many options for meals and snacks. I have found things and tried things I NEVER thought I would like!! It's fun!! Not really so much like work when you have so many "friends" to help and support you!! Wishing you the best!!! :flowerforyou:
  • TROUBLE2
    TROUBLE2 Posts: 6,660
    Options

:noway: wait a minute!

I'VE seen you!!! you were the one hiding beind all those funny posts.. :)

haha yeah get into it, the more you participate the more fun it becomes...

its like school you get out what you put into it!
  • kountess821
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! This site has really helped me!
    I am off to exercise. ;-)
  • heather0mc
    heather0mc Posts: 4,656 Member
    Options

:noway: wait a minute!

I'VE seen you!!! you were the one hiding beind all those funny posts.. :)

:wink: :wink: :wink: busted! :wink: :wink: :wink:
  • xtina11179
    Options
    Oh, and Heather...I also "stalk" if that's what you want to call it, LOL! I can't help but seeing what everyone is up to!!
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome to MFP. You will love this site, it is so awesome. I love this site so much, it is so supportive, helpful, and motivational. I just wanted to wish you great luck on your weight loss journey. You can do this.