I'm serously thinking about buying a mirdle

Options
jhardenbergh
jhardenbergh Posts: 1,035 Member
and wearing it until my loose skin around my belly is gona, you can only do so much core. I didn't know where to post this, so I figured it would be alright in here. their expensive, for a good one about 90 bucks for a freaking shirt, are you kidding me. It only took one Malaysian to make it, why so expensive. It must be made out of solid gold or maybe platinum.

But seriously it says it gives you better posture, back support, and it helps engage your core. Any guys try these things out or man enough to admit it. Maybe if I buy some underarmor compression gear size small would be a little more manlier.

Replies

• gaylelynnbell
    gaylelynnbell Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    I had to look to see what a mirdle is! Then I saw your ticker and all I can say is WOW! You are awesome!
  • chelsifina
    chelsifina Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    From what I know of my extensive use of supportive foundational undergarments, there is no way that it can help you engage your core. Do pilates for that. However, it likely will make your clothes look better, if you think you need that. And 90 bucks sounds about right, sadly, for something that'll work well. You want to make certain that it won't roll up on you, which defeats the purpose. Good luck!
  • sjtreely
    sjtreely Posts: 1,014 Member
    Options
    You've earned the right to wear whatever you darn well want to wear! Methinks people would be crazy to challenge your wardrobe given your success.
  • jhardenbergh
    jhardenbergh Posts: 1,035 Member
    Options
    I'll just buy a full out cat suit for the no roll up or get a really long one
  • teagin2002
    teagin2002 Posts: 1,901 Member
    Options
    I bought about 5 over the course of a year and wore them at home or work all day, especially when I worked out. now I don't have to wear them at all. I also did other things though. I did a lot of stuff come to think of it, and I love my results.
    My measurements after loosing 112 lbs over the course of 1 year and 3 months:

chest 38
    waist 26
    hip 38
    No pushup bra, girdle, pantyhose or make up, just me naturally!
    IMG_0036.jpg
    IMG_0037.jpg

Starting weight 283 lbs 08/2010
    DSCN01241.jpg
  • gersoco
    gersoco Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    That garment was all the rage with men in the 1800s.

Props to your MASSIVE weight loss!! I agree with sjtreely in that you've earned the right to get a mirdle or wear anything you want that makes you feel good.