Could somebody help me....

Options
I walked for 30 minutes in 15 minute intervals. But I don't know how many miles ( or if it even was a mile ) that I walked. How do I enter this on the excercise chart??? Also, I've been seeing that the calories you burn up exercising can be used to eat???? Can someone please explain?? Thank you!:flowerforyou:

Replies

• Bunny001
    Options
    I walked for 30 minutes in 15 minute intervals. But I don't know how many miles ( or if it even was a mile ) that I walked. How do I enter this on the excercise chart??? Also, I've been seeing that the calories you burn up exercising can be used to eat???? Can someone please explain?? Thank you!:flowerforyou:
  • MyaPapaya75
    MyaPapaya75 Posts: 3,143 Member
    Options
    They have a walking choice on there I think its by horesback riding.. you add in the time amount ..I would offer help on the calorie eating but I dont eat my extra calories..many people do and the site says too.
  • TROUBLE2
    TROUBLE2 Posts: 6,660
    Options

you need to go into the Exercise tab next to the food tab then find what you did exercise wise and input it, then after you did that your daily calories should have been adjusted... if you want to see how your food is click on teh food tab and you should be able to find almost everything known to man in there...

its very easy! give it a try and do some exploring that is how i found most of everything i use... :)

enjoy!

and WELCOME!
  • omid990
    omid990 Posts: 785 Member
    Options
  • tiarodwell
    tiarodwell Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Quick note on eating the calories you burn during exercise: Do it! Maybe not all the time, but if you don't, you will run out of energy or feel deprived and end up eating more. Sometimes this feels weird, but it is best. Remember this isn't a crash diet. The goal is not to loose the weight the fastest, but instead to loose it the smartest way.