Total Whole Grain

----

Fruitloops
    Captain Crunch
    Apple Jacks
  • missjoci
    missjoci Posts: 412 Member
    Options
    Kashi Go Lean or the Kashi Mix Berry...no dairy which is awesome for anyone else that has dairy allergies. I mix em together and they go great with Rice milk. Yum!

Rice Chex, Rice Krispys, Special K, Kix. :)
  • mabelebam
    mabelebam Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    Multigrain Cheerios!!
    Special K
    Nestle Fitnesse (both the original and Honey almond ones)
    White's Toasted Oats Apple and Cinammon.

Also love cornflakes, Kellogg's Frosties and Honey Stars (I know I'm such a kid haha)
    Wish the Honey Stars were lower in sugar though..
  • futiledevices
    futiledevices Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    I like Just Right cause it has granola in it, which I love. Multigrain Cheerios are good, too.
    For super sugary cereals, I love French Toast Crunch and Cinnamon Toast Crunch - the latter is too delicious.
    Oh, and raisin bran!
  • JediMaster_intraining
    Options
    oh man, my faves are cinnamon toast crunch and coco puffs...too bad i can't buy them or else i get out of hand!!

so the cereals i can buy are corn flakes and any brand of cheerios!
  • parys1
    parys1 Posts: 2,072 Member
    Options
    Oatmeal
    Vector
    Corn bran squares
    Shredded Wheat

When we go camping, we buy the fun pacs of sugary stuff, Corn Pops are my fav from there :smile:
  • Demwitted
    Options
    Kashi Black Currant and Walnut with unsweetened vanilla almond milk.

I like this breakfast so much that it makes me sad when I have to eat something else.
  • ktrose16
    ktrose16 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Special K fruit and yogurt
    Blueberry mini wheats
  • BlooQKazoo
    Options
    Kashi Heart to Heart! It's one of the best cereals for you. I used to live off Smart Start, but that has SO much sugar in it. Heart to Heart has just a slight amount, and it's loaded with healthy grains and vitamins. It's my favorite meal now.
  • NorthRiver
    NorthRiver Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Raisin bran. Or that pumpkin granola from Fresh & Easy is also reeeeally good :D
  • hello77kitty
    hello77kitty Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    Kix, pops, life
  • VenturaGurl
    VenturaGurl Posts: 413 Member
    Options
    I like Trader Joe's Low-fat Granola with Almonds. Also cinnamon Cheerios...
  • slimmingdownsteph
    slimmingdownsteph Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    chocolate mini wheats (:
    i would eat it everyday, all day for the rest of my life.
    and lucky charms. they're magically delicious.
  • Acatlett77
    Options
    My fav is Special K vanilla almond!!! It super yummy & I will eat it anytime of the day. I also like Cheerios but I slice up a banana & put it in the cereal so that I don't have to put sugar on it. :)
  • shariguymon
    shariguymon Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    I guess I'm a bit different from most everyone else. For cold cereal I like to use honey bunches of oats as a base, and then I mix in other cereals. Sometimes I add homemade lowfat granola, bran flakes, grapenuts or whatever I have on hand. I might add extra almonds or some dried fruit. For cooked cereal I like oatmeal, 7 grain, museli, and occasionally germade. I generally choose cereal with less sugar and sweeten them with fruit, fresh or dried, or occasionally I sweeten with raw sugar....I guess I just like to personalize my cereal.
  • LadyGhostDuchess
    LadyGhostDuchess Posts: 894 Member
    Options
    For cold cereal I like to use honey bunches of oats as a base, and then I mix in other cereals.

I mix cereals sometimes!!! I love the different tastes you can get that flow all together well!
  • ADobs
    ADobs Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    I am obsessed with cereal and eat it every single day! I have eaten entire boxes in one day :S

My fave, which I eat daily, is Post Shredded Wheat - Spoon Size. On my cheat day (Sunday) I go for Special K - Vanilla Almond.
  • annasgyal
    annasgyal Posts: 1,692 Member
    Options
    Raisan Bran....
  • nkziv
    nkziv Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    Heritage flakes :)))) so yummy.
    Also Grape Nuts, Wheaties, Chex, Raisin Bran... I am a lover of all cereals. I do not really discriminate. Unless it's like frosted sugarcrap-O's or something. But I even go for that stuff occasionally...
  • Saruman_w
    Saruman_w Posts: 1,531 Member
    Options
    It's not my fav' with regards to taste, but it's perfect to get some morning protein in.. I take the Kashi Go Lean High Protein n' Fiber boxes