Replies

• stephabef
    stephabef Posts: 936 Member
    Options
    Adding you! I have similar stats. :)
  • movemaker11
    movemaker11 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I'm 5' 2" and 140. My goal weight is 125. Fee free to add me! I would like to get more involved on here and I think adding friends is a good way to do that.
  • clf0106
    clf0106 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    hello! I am new here as well. Am a fulltime working mommy with limited time, but have finally committed to losing the last 20 lbs of (baby) weight. just started logging my food about 3 weeks ago and started working out ( circut training, Jillian Michaels and Jazzercise) 4-5 times a week.

It would be great to have some motivational friends...feel free to add me...would love new friends on a similar journey!
  • MarsChallenge
    MarsChallenge Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    We all have such similar stats! 5'1 here. 155 was my highest ever. 144 seems to be my comfort zone. Started logging at the end of august at 144, now down to 133. .. almost 37 years old. Feel free to add me .. please.. I could use all the support I can get from fellow shorties!
  • geeksrule
    geeksrule Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm also 5'3" started at 149 down to 140.6 - goal is about 125 (hopefully by March 1, 2012), and i'm 41.
  • sambo155
    Options
    Well, I guess I have you all beat! I'm 5'3" and currently at 173. How did this happen??? I was stuck between 153 - 155 in the spring, then crept up to 160 - 162, then it seemed like over 1 month I gained 10lbs! I realized that I have to do something NOW. I started on this site a few years ago and would stick with it for a week or so, then stop, then start again a few months later. I'm back again and am determined to stick with it this time. I was never active on the community board before but thought this time it might help with motivation. I saw this thread and figured I'd chime in. 125 - 130 is also my goal weight. We can do it! Sooo, what's for dinner? I'm starving! Ha!

I'm just trying low calorie with less processed foods and more natural stuff this time. I'm cutting out diet soda and trying green tea with stevia. I tried low carb for awhile but couldn't stick with it. A friend did the HCG but I don't think that sounds very healthy.
  • Tiffany919
    Tiffany919 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    wow awesome responses - thanks everyone. i posted a couple current pics of me today so you can see what i'm trying to lose. we're all built so differently.

i'm glad i have a heart rate monitor. i used it at the gym today and found out i burned 415 calories! feels pretty awesome.

MFP is such a neat tool. nice to meet all of you and good luck! we can all do this!