Possibly TMI

Options
2»

Replies

• mimaduck83
    mimaduck83 Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    LOL! I wouldn't log it...but I do like the idea! Count it as an NSV...increased libido is always a good thing!
  • zendarah
    zendarah Posts: 91 Member
    Options

i do wonder if that's accurate though, because your heart rate will go up, regardless of burning calories surely?

There was a study that showed that a least one mans heartrate didnt go up at all during special times with his wife. They worked this out because he had a heart attack with his mistress :P

On topic: I dont see why not!
  • Kirsty_UK
    Kirsty_UK Posts: 964 Member
    Options
    There was a study that showed that a least one mans heartrate didnt go up at all during special times with his wife. They worked this out because he had a heart attack with his mistress :P
    if you were that wife would you be insulted? :laugh:
  • zeeeb
    zeeeb Posts: 805 Member
    Options
    no, thats just a little added bonus!
  • zeeeb
    zeeeb Posts: 805 Member
    Options
    not unless you are doing marathon sessions.
  • MrsCon40
    MrsCon40 Posts: 2,351 Member
    Options
    Hmmm, I dunno. I don't think sex burns too many calories, unless it's very vigorous.. I would google 'how many calories does sex burn' and confirm that though.

I'd be using a HRM :P My Hubby is really excited just to see how many it burns!

To be honest, my BMfit tells me that I burn more calories folding 2 loads of laundry than I do having 20 minutes of average sex - with me on top.

It definitely factors into your daily activity level. You could count it and claim it as exercise calories to be eaten, or you can quit sabotaging your progress.

:flowerforyou: