Searching for MFP friends.

Options
My goal is simple; to find other MFP members that are dedicated to this journey to live healthier. I began this journey over eight months ago, and I cannot say it's been easy, but it has been worth it. And I am going to see this through. Having friends to share in my experience would make the road to weight loss easier. :flowerforyou:

Replies

• DMartin528
    Options
    hello there congrats on your progress so far i havent been at this but 2 weeks now and down 10 lbs and i feel good about that and its been a lil tough but not as bad as i thought im also looking for the same its always easier to have support along the way i will be glad to give u any support u need along your way
  • merrick7871
    Options
    Friend request sent. Just started about 3 weeks ago, took me over a week to understand what was going on, so now I am ready to get going! My goal was actually to lose 49 pounds, which would put me at 120, and then I would re-goal if I needed. So far I have lost 2 pounds. I hope to join you on your journey.
  • fibrogirl
    fibrogirl Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    Sending you a friend request, the more the merrier then we can all help each other along. I´m struggling with it all at the minute so all support is great. Well done on a great loss so far :bigsmile:
  • pj4432
    pj4432 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Well done on your weight loss so far, Its not easy, but like you said, it helps when you have support. Good luck on your journey to reach your goal.
  • needlework
    needlework Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    I'll be happy to send you a friend request if I could figure out how to do it.:happy:
  • jobster68
    Options
    Welcome to the wonderful world of MFP - this site has helped me so much. The support from the friends that you make is brilliant. Feel free to add me as a friend if you like and I will do my best to offer encouragement and support.
  • jobster68
    Options
    Welcome to the wonderful world of MFP - this site has helped me so much. The support from the friends that you make is brilliant. Feel free to add me as a friend if you like and I will do my best to offer encouragement and support.