Well done you!!
  • Adrienne1979
    Options
    congratulations.....very inspirational
  • MaryAnn678
    MaryAnn678 Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    is a size 14 (UK) from Newlook!! :bigsmile:

I went shopping yesterday and i came across this top whilst i was in Newlook, i looked at a size 14, and thought noooo thats no way going to fit (because Newlook are really stingy with their sizes!) soo anyway, i thought id give it go! I took a size 14 and a 16 to the fitting room, i first tried on the 16 - it was miles too big, and made me look alot bigger than what i actually am! I then tried the size 14 on. And OMG it fittted really nice and was still a little baggy!!! :bigsmile: I have not fitted in a size 14 top from Newlook in about 5 years!!! I have always been an 18 plus, and i could never ever shop in Newlook because there sizes are soo small!

Just thought id share this with everyone, as I am absolutley chuffed to bits!! Im soo proud of myself and soo is all my family and my close friends! I started my weightloss journey in january 2011, when i knew i had to do something about my weight!! and 11 months down the line im 39lbs lighter, and 2 clothe sizes smaller!!! (yes i know 39lbs isnt much in 11 months, but ive have 3 plateau's!)

xx
    You definitively had a NSV (non scale victory) there...great job, and it doesn't matter how long it took you succeeded in losing the weight and kept going regardless of the plateau's. Awesome.
  • Sheri48
    Sheri48 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    That is awesome...keep up the great work.
  • dls06
    dls06 Posts: 6,774 Member
    Options
    Keep up the good work.:flowerforyou:
  • lh12xx
    lh12xx Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    Well done you!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!