Replies

• TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    This episode is a trip!!:noway: :noway:
  • sunflower8926
    sunflower8926 Posts: 485 Member
    Options
    Why are you saying that? It hasn't started yet has it?
  • TamTastic
    Options
    Oh, I am on the East Coast!!

I won't say anything specific! :wink:
  • sunflower8926
    Options
    Go ahead. I won't read it until after we have watched it here.
    :smile:
  • TamTastic
    Options
    I am just like WOAH! Can't really even say anything.

My brain is still trying to figure out what just happened! :laugh: :laugh:
  • TamTastic
    Options
    OH MY GOODNESS!!!! :noway: :noway: :noway:
  • HealthyKt78
    Options
    This episode isn't as interesting as previous episodes have been. Nothing came up that I couldn't predict. I want to know why everyone is having nose bleeds and mr. daniel faraday is neglecting to give me that information.
  • jbuehrer
    jbuehrer Posts: 285
    Options
    i need to get into this "Lost" thing....
  • missmez
    missmez Posts: 104
    Options
    I think the people getting the nosebleeds has something to do with the time travel - they're not zoning out like Desmond and McKowski did, but they're getting nosebleeds like they were right before they died (or was supposed to die in Desmond's case) - that is, until Desmond got to be in touch with his constant, Penny. Then if you remember at the end of that episode, Daniel had written in his journal (from before who knows when) that if anything happened on the island, Desmond Hume would be his constant. Well, we know that after the island started with the back and forth of time travel, Daniel made it a point of being in touch with Desmond and we all thought it was just to tell Desmond to go find Dan's mom (who is totally the white haired lady btw - I'm convinced and officially calling that one). But maybe it was more because he knew this would happen and so knew he'd have to see his constant, Desmond both in the past and the future. Today, Sawyer saw Kate in the past as well, so i'm wondering if Sawyer has essentially seen his constant now too and will be fine (no nosebleeds). I think Locke's constant is Richard. That leaves the other three who are all getting nosebleeds. Oh boy, this show. You can never be sure about anything! I love it!
  • petunia
    petunia Posts: 336 Member
    Options
    A friend of mine has a theory that the baby 'Charlie' that Desmond and Penni have, ends up being THE CHARLIE that is on the plane, island, etc... the whole time travel thing makes it possible.. but it really makes my head hurt.. :noway:

I'm on the side that they just named their baby Charlie as a tribute, but he makes a good argument when you consider how close Desmond and Charlie were on the island, how Desmond was having the 'premonitions' about Charlie dying etc... but who the heck knows with this show!?

Oh, and of course.. Sawyer makes me drool.... He is :smokin:
  • MissLissa
    Options
    A friend of mine has a theory that the baby 'Charlie' that Desmond and Penni have, ends up being THE CHARLIE that is on the plane, island, etc... the whole time travel thing makes it possible.. but it really makes my head hurt.. :noway:

I'm on the side that they just named their baby Charlie as a tribute, but he makes a good argument when you consider how close Desmond and Charlie were on the island, how Desmond was having the 'premonitions' about Charlie dying etc... but who the heck knows with this show!?

Agreed on Sawyer :laugh:

The 'island Charlie is really Desmonds baby Charlie' is pretty interesting. That's kind of confusing though.

I was surprised to see Jin. I honestly thought he was dead. My hubby figured out Russo before she officially said her name.

And what's up with Sun? Is she working for Whidmore now? That confused me too.
    :laugh: This show does nothing but confuse me, but I'm so addicted.
  • pettmybunny
    pettmybunny Posts: 1,986 Member
    Options
    We're still 4 episodes behind. Thank you TIVO! lol We just started watching the season premier a night or two ago, but only made it halfway....
  • TamTastic
    Options
    I definitely agree about Sawyer! I had a............erm..........."risque" dream about him the very first season and have been:love::smooched: with him since!!:laugh:
  • TamTastic
    Options
    Hmmmm, I didn't even think about Charlie being Desmond's son.

Is that even possible???

Poor Jin! He's been traveling through time with them laying on that piece of wood and has no idea what is going on!!
  • HealthyKt78
    Options

My mom has a similar theory. She thinks that baby aaron is somehow daniel. I don't know how that would work but you never know with this show.

Sun isn't technically working for Widmore (and btw I love how he was once on the island) she just wants ben linus to die causing them to have similar interests.
  • MissLissa
    Options
    Sun isn't technically working for Widmore (and btw I love how he was once on the island) she just wants ben linus to die causing them to have similar interests.
    Yeah, revealing that Whidmore was once on the island definitely answered some questions......but raised a bunch of new ones :laugh:
  • sunflower8926
    Options
    I think that the girl who led Daniel to the bomb is actually his mother. That's why he was staring at her.
  • petunia
    Options
    ok.. this show drives me insane...

Where is Sun's baby?

Jin coming back threw me for a loop... and the French woman.. too cool!

I like the idea that the girl with the gun/bomb is Daniel's mom... and I think his mom 'now' is the white haired lady in LA helping Ben (who also told Desmond a while back that he couldn't marry Penni) .. who Desmond and Penny (with baby Charlie) are on their way to see... :noway:

Also interesting that Daniel said how much time people have been on the island is related to people getting the 'time travel sickness'... that means that the redhead and the 'I can talk to dead people guy' have been there a lot? WUWT?

OH.. and I can't say it enough...

SAWYER... :heart:
  • TamTastic
    Options
    Ladies, stay away from Sawyer!! He's MIIINE!! LOL!:heart::love: :heart: :love:

He and I are driving away into the sunset in that Dharma van while Shambala plays!! :laugh: :laugh:

You can have Ben!! :tongue:
  • petunia
    Options

You can have Ben!! :tongue:

:sick: