Hey everyone...newbie here!

Hey everyone,

I'm new to MFP today. I switched over from Weight Watchers, and I'm hoping this gives me the kick in the behind I need! The current Weight Watchers plan just wasn't working for me, and on the suggestion of other members there, I'm giving this a try. I've tried counting calories on my own before and it drove me batty! So far, this seems like something that will work though....

Replies

• Welcome! I hope this fits your needs!
  • dls06
    dls06 Posts: 6,774 Member
    Welcome and good luck. :drinker:
  • bklyngirl71
    bklyngirl71 Posts: 381 Member
    good luck
  • PBJunky
    PBJunky Posts: 737 Member
    Welcome to your new home =D
  • knighttrain74
    knighttrain74 Posts: 125 Member
    Welcome and good luck! If you need a little support feel free to add me! I've used this site before and it works great! I just fell off the wagon for awhile but I'm back!
  • luvnlife6
    luvnlife6 Posts: 44 Member
    Welcome!! You will find a lot of support on MFP. And it's very entertaining as well. Have fun!
  • vjrose
    vjrose Posts: 809 Member
    Welcome and yep on the entertaining, better than Facebook, lol.
  • Welcome! I'm a new member too and starting out with a postive outlook and attitude!
  • nileighttig
    nileighttig Posts: 147 Member
    Welcome to MFP, it's totallly addictive so be prepared! Feel free to send me a friend request if you're looking for support x
  • geeksrule
    geeksrule Posts: 143 Member
    Welcome aboard - it's a fantastic site and so easy to use (much easier than trying to figure out the points system now - i'm an ex WW), and the people here are incredible!!! So much support!!!

Best of luck on your journey - I'll send a friend request!
  • gazz777
    gazz777 Posts: 722
    Welcome to MFP. You can do this. I did.

Cheering you on