Looking for active friends!

Options
If you are active on this site and want a friend for support, add me! I have no friends on here but I'd like to have some because it really helps with motivation and I like seeing other people do well! It's nice accountability too. I'm a 19 year old looking to lose 50-60 lbs at 5'6". Whether our goals are similar or not, I don't care. I plan on being very active on this site but would love the accountability so please send me a request if you do too! :)

Replies

• knighttrain74
    knighttrain74 Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Welcome! this site is great! I'm just getting back into it, I lost 30 pounds last Jan-May but fell off the wagon. I'm looking for support as well! I'll support you back!
  • honeysprinkles
    honeysprinkles Posts: 1,757 Member
    Options
    Welcome! this site is great! I'm just getting back into it, I lost 30 pounds last Jan-May but fell off the wagon. I'm looking for support as well! I'll support you back!
    The same thing happened to me, but I fell off pretty hard! I'm serious about sticking with it this time around! I'm definitely here for support! :)
  • MrsSpinks
    MrsSpinks Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    I get on here every day and like to be supportive of my friends on here! Feel free to add me if you like :smile:
  • olymp1a
    olymp1a Posts: 1,766 Member
    Options
    Hi there, and welcome! We all need support to this journey and I'll be glad to be your friend here!
  • AudreyRenee19
    AudreyRenee19 Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    I just added you. I'm also looking for active friends, so anybody else feel free to add me too!