Anyone in for a Yoga Challenge?

Options
Hi all! I was wondering if there are any people interested to start a yoga challenge.

I have been practising Ashtanga and Power Yoga at home (almost daily the last 2+ months) and really enjoy it, but I thought it would be even better with some motivation and team spirit from fellow MFPs!

I mostly use Bryan Kest's Power Yoga, Rodney Yee's Power Yoga Total Body, David Swenson's Ashtanga Yoga Primary Series (never done all the series though since I really need to work a lot before I manage any headstands or handstands) and the days I feel I'm low on energy I either go for Nicki Doane's Ashtanga Yoga for beginners or do some Hatha yoga (I have tones of DVDs).

So is anyone interested? I was thinking we could start next Monday 21st of November till the 21st of December right before Christmas. No need to only practise Ashtanga / Power Yoga, we can also include other styles like Hatha or Kundalini, whatever suits each of us best. We can concentrate on setting number of weekly practises and/or minutes of practising the styles we like.

Waiting for your thoughts! :)

Replies