I AM NEVER GETTING OUT OF THE 180's!

Options
2»

Replies

• AnneGenevieveS
    AnneGenevieveS Posts: 441 Member
    Options
    you can do it!! You've lost weight and you know what to do!

You body may be rebelling against all the weight you've lost, but just stick with it! It can't hold out forever :) Great job girl :)

Also, make sure you're not eating too little, not too much and switch up the exercise routine. Its amazing what that can do to break a plateau.
  • tuffytuffy1
    tuffytuffy1 Posts: 920 Member
    Options
    I've been stuck in the 170's for 5 months, I feel your pain. And I go to a personal trainer 3 times a week! I have only lost 8 or 9 pounds in these 5 months I have been here. But I figure the weight is bound to come off eventually if I keep at it. You can do it!
  • kegonzales
    Options
    I understand your frustration and like many other posts my advice is to change something up. If you are working out you may have to change it such as trying something completely new so your body has to adjust. Increase your calories slightly in case your body thinks you are trying to starve it. Stay positive and keep on track.
  • lb7970
    lb7970 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    I feel the same way! I've been stuck here for months myself. Sounds like lots of people get stuck at this weight for some reason. I've varied my workouts and my foods. Started taking thyroid medication, stopped hormonal birth control. So hopefully once my body balances out I'll break through the plateau.

My cousin and and her son have gluten allergies. Once she started eating gluten free the weight dropped quickly not that she needed it. Good luck!
  • cassblue21
    Options
    I am also in the many that are stuck here! I have been here for the same amount of time and it seemed to take just as long to get out of the 190's! Its so frustrating! I did the C25K over the summer and ended in the beginning of Oct. Loved it! I am not a good runner, but do still get in 2 miles here and there. I would like to increase that to 5! Anyway, I digress... If you find some routine that starts to work, or foods that help let me know! Feel free to add me! :)
  • khk2010
    khk2010 Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    I'm in the same boat with the 170's. I dipped to 169 for like a day once and man do I just want to see that on the scale again. :(

I made it into the 160's for the shortest time but now stuck in the 170's again. Arrrrrg! I loved the 160's!
  • Ambrogio1
    Ambrogio1 Posts: 518 Member
    Options
    www.spike84.com

Basicly you set your overall weekly goals of eating to be at a loss. So lets say you eat 2k a week to lose 1 lb per week. Drop that number to 1700 and then eat all those cals you saved in one day. TONS OF CARBS. A bitmore complex then that but thats the rough idea. Its fun and It works!

Alot of ppl on ths board do it.
  • Elwood08
    Options
    I am determined to get out of the 80s this week. Saturday, when I weighed in at WW, I was 180.5. But I've been there and back for months. This is the week I see a 7 when I step on the scale! Stay in touch and let's get there this week together.
  • JStarnes
    JStarnes Posts: 5,576 Member
    Options
    Ugh, I feel you there. The 180s SUCKED for me. Seemed like once I finally got out though, I stayed out. Now I'm stuck in the 170's.