Lost my first 10 !!!

Options
vhuber
vhuber Posts: 8,779 Member
I joined on January 6th, I think! anyway I weighed tonite and have met my first goal of ten pounds. I set my goal for in six weeks but it has not even been quite a month so I am hoping to be down at least a another two in my six week time!! Then I will set another goal but I am not sure how much I really need to lose. I work out hard 5 times a week, fairly muscular shape and am wearing size 6 if they have a little stretch otherwise an 8 and am 147 pounds at 5'6". Oh and I forgot I will be the big five Oh in March!! I would appreciate any suggestions!!!

Replies

• vhuber
    vhuber Posts: 8,779 Member
    Options
    I joined on January 6th, I think! anyway I weighed tonite and have met my first goal of ten pounds. I set my goal for in six weeks but it has not even been quite a month so I am hoping to be down at least a another two in my six week time!! Then I will set another goal but I am not sure how much I really need to lose. I work out hard 5 times a week, fairly muscular shape and am wearing size 6 if they have a little stretch otherwise an 8 and am 147 pounds at 5'6". Oh and I forgot I will be the big five Oh in March!! I would appreciate any suggestions!!!
  • rosered51
    Options
    WOW wtg!!! That is great! Ultimately your goal should be what you are comfortable with, only you know what you look like. If that isn't a good idea for you, you can always check and see what your ideal body weight is for your height. (Your doctor should be able to assist you with this.) I am 5'5" and the high end of my "healthy" weight is considered 140 something. I am not sure if I want to go that far or stop at 150...I am going to wait until I get there to make a more informed decision...cuz my hubby likes some padding:laugh: and he has seriously warned me against being a bony girl:laugh: !
  • catalysttc
    catalysttc Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    ditto on the padding. my DH keeps reminding me no to lose all the junk in the trunk :)
  • sassiebritches
    sassiebritches Posts: 1,861 Member
    Options
    YEEEEEEEEEEHAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Good for you!!!!!!!!!!! I am so happy for your loss... :indifferent: ok, that was wierd.....:huh: but you know what I mean........

Keep it up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GO GREEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Natalievh
    Options
    GOSH my leggs are killing me. it feels like i have been in labour for a couple of hours. one consolation thou, if there is pain there sure is gain!!!!

great job!!!! keep it going we'll be summy honey's soon. even in the middle of winter. would that just be amazing to fit stunningly into a bikini or even a sexy one piece.
    and be FABULOUS instead of FLABULOUS:drinker: :drinker: :happy: well done
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    congrats, keep up the great work. way to go.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!