Heartwarming YouTube Video ..animal odd couple

Options
Fitness_Chick
Fitness_Chick Posts: 6,648 Member
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cBtFTF2ii7U&NR=1

Such a heartwarming story:heart: ....so beautiful to see them get along...oh how great for all of us in the world to be able to keep it this simple.:heart:

Enjoy:flowerforyou:

Replies

• Fitness_Chick
    Options
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cBtFTF2ii7U&NR=1

Such a heartwarming story:heart: ....so beautiful to see them get along...oh how great for all of us in the world to be able to keep it this simple.:heart:

Enjoy:flowerforyou:
  • LuvinLife
    LuvinLife Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    I Lo-o-o-o-o-o-o-ve it!! I wish more people could follow their example.

Thank you for posting that Fitness Chick!
  • Fitness_Chick
    Options

You're most welcome...isn't it the great animal vid ever!! What a message it sends:heart:

I rather wish I had titled the subject line differently so it would get more folks checkin it out, as it's something I think so many would enjoy....I found it almost unbelieveable becasuse it was just so awesome, even the other elephants that met up and found best friends, the whole thing was pretty cool!:smooched:

So glad you liked it Luvin:flowerforyou:

FC:heart:
  • TROUBLE2
    TROUBLE2 Posts: 6,660
    Options

You're most welcome...isn't it the great animal vid ever!! What a message it sends:heart:

I rather wish I had titled the subject line differently so it would get more folks checkin it out, as it's something I think so many would enjoy....I found it almost unbelieveable becasuse it was just so awesome, even the other elephants that met up and found best friends, the whole thing was pretty cool!:smooched:

I can not see it I am at work... :cry: :sad:
  • Fitness_Chick
    Options

I can not see it I am at work... :cry: :sad:
    1UHOHsmiley.gifHug_emoticon___v2.gif

So sorry! When you get home maybe you can take a peek:drinker: :wink: