Funny NSV :)

Options
Today I didn't heard my phone alarm, so I woke up 30 minutes late. I dressed with my gym equipment and I made my bag with my office clothes, as usual. I went to the Gym and I did my workouts as normal. But when I was at the showers I realize I forgot to put my belt in the bag. And the office pants were the ones I bought 3 months ago. So, now I´m walking around with one hand holding my pants from falling off :). I've spent the entire morning in my desk, trying not to move around, beacuse the pants now easily drop off If I'm not holding them :)

First time this kind of embarrassment makes my day :D

Replies

• ElizabethRoad
    ElizabethRoad Posts: 5,138 Member
    Options
    Fold over some of the excess fabric and secure with a safety pin. Should help a bit.

Great NSV though!
  • ratellcm
    ratellcm Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    This is hilarious! And fantastic. Almost time for some new pants?
  • rsdgirl
    rsdgirl Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    totally and completely AWESOME!! congrats and thanks for sharing, made me giggle :)
  • MelissaGraham7
    MelissaGraham7 Posts: 405 Member
    Options
    But yes, it must feel great! Where's the duct tape when you need it?? ;) Congratulations, though, on the weight loss!
  • GreenLifeGirl
    GreenLifeGirl Posts: 381 Member
    Options
    great nsv! yeah, a good sized safety pin might help...been there. = )
  • shellimus
    shellimus Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    LOL! That's great! Thanks for sharing!
  • Sassi50
    Sassi50 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Fabulous NSV!!!!!
  • ameyc2002
    ameyc2002 Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    good work
  • JujiBean
    JujiBean Posts: 187
    Options
    Pinch the waistband together and STAPLE! Oh, and make sure to take some photos!
  • donni123
    donni123 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Funny and Fabulous at the same time.
  • broby425
    Options
    Great NSV, and funny, too. Go to your IT department, ask them for an ethernet cable, and use that for your belt. I've seen it done... ;)
  • Lisa_222
    Lisa_222 Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    Yes, but the extremely overweight man next to you is now desperately trying to squeeze into YOUR PANTS! ;)
  • allisonmrn
    allisonmrn Posts: 721 Member
    Options
    That's great!! keep up the great work.:smile:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!