Off beat excercise. flash light dancing in the Dark!!

So This Weekend I did some flash light dancing in the dark with my 3 yr old for an hour and it was the best!!! I was sweating like crazy we danced around the living room to all kinds of music, She had a blast and so did I it was great time to spend with her and excellent excercise. Wondering if anybody else cared to share any off beat excercises especially when you are too busy to go to the gym. Let me know

Replies

• SpitfireStacey
    SpitfireStacey Posts: 158 Member
    Crunches with the baby! I sit with my knees up, he pushes me backwards, I lift him over my head and sit up all the way to put his feet on the floor.

I sit with my legs straight out and sit him on my thighs and jiggle him up and down lifting each knee about a couple inches at a time super fast - works hip flexors brilliantly!

My daughter rides her bike and we play "tag" she over takes me and I have to run to catch up when she slows down, I overtake and tell her "you're it" and she powers past me again.

Wiggle parties: take turns wiggling and giggling. - They both LOVE this :)

Good for you! I love getting some exercise/increasing my heartrate while playing with the kiddos