Tummy excersize

Options
I need some help on my tummy -_- I've had two babies and cannot get rid of this pouch I have. I rly Dnt have a problem with the size of my legs, arms, or face; it's just my stomach! Does anyone kno of any exercises that Wrked for u on toning and losing weight around your belly?

Replies

• UponThisRock
    UponThisRock Posts: 4,522 Member
    Options
    You can't chose where the fat loss is going to come from
  • peanut_parker2
    peanut_parker2 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I kno but I can at least try to minimize it lol that's the goal! Tone it up, anything
  • SmallerBecky
    Options
    Eat a MUFA with every meal and snack. MUFAs (monounsaturated fatty acids) are especially high in olive oil, avocados, nuts and seeds, and dark chocolate (yes, chocolate!). MUFAs actually TARGET belly fat! I've been doing it for a couple months and my belly has gotten smaller for sure! Sorry, I haven't really taken accurate measurements...
  • SmallerBecky
    Options
    ...and I have four kids ranging from 3 to 15 and I'm 34 so...that's saying something!
  • BenderFitness
    Options
    I do a lot of dynamic ab/core exercises. Don't forget, to tone your tummy you also need to work your back. Pushups, burpees, and dynamic ab movements will help you tighten those areas, along with some cardio for fat burn.
  • AZackery
    AZackery Posts: 2,035 Member
    Options
    Tae Bo Insane Abs