2»

Replies

• pregmeg119
    pregmeg119 Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    Stunning!!
  • lulibell1987
    Options
    Wow, you look amazing! Well done on your success and i hope you reach your goal :)
  • princess_elle
    Options
    Thanks for the motivation! Im in the same boat. I just had my 2nd daughter in August, My kids are 15 months apart so My body has been through the ringer the last two years. You look wonderful and You gave me motivation to keep going. Thanks and good luck on the modeling your beautiful!
    You are so welcome! I especially wanted to put this out there for all the new moms, so I am very glad I could help. Your body has been through a lot, so enjoy your beautiful little girls and take things slow. You definitely can do this!
  • jaci34
    jaci34 Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    You look fabulous!!! Thanks for sharing!
  • Rayman79
    Rayman79 Posts: 2,009 Member
    Options
    You are so welcome! I especially wanted to put this out there for all the new moms...

There are a lot of dads that will thank you for the post too! :P

Seroiusly though, well done on your transformation, you look awesome - (though I think you were still cute at 200lbs :D)
  • princess_elle
    Options
    You are so welcome! I especially wanted to put this out there for all the new moms...

There are a lot of dads that will thank you for the post too! :P

Seroiusly though, well done on your transformation, you look awesome - (though I think you were still cute at 200lbs :D)

This made me chuckle. Thank you!
  • PerfectPout
    PerfectPout Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    Good for you! I am losing my pregnancy weight too as I have 2 little ones under 22 months so I completely understand where you are coming from.

I am a Professional Makeup Artist so I know what you mean regarding your career because I need to look good not only for myself but my clients also as they look at me all the time!

Your journey and pics are so inspirational - I love it!

Good Luck with your modelling career xo
  • Dr_Farru
    Dr_Farru Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    You're truly gorgeous
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!