Moms of Multiples

Options
Hoping there are some mom that can give it to me straight.
After having my twins I definitely noticed more sagging than I did after my singleton birth. As I've lost weight this seems to be even more noticeable. With continued weight loss and toning will the extra sag in my lower abdomen lessen, or am left with this mark of my twins?

Replies

• alicollins74
    alicollins74 Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    I had twins 13 years ago and the sag is still there...it is getting smaller though...but I just keep working out and trying to tone it the best i can...how old are your twins?
  • momof8munchkins
    momof8munchkins Posts: 1,167 Member
    Options
    my stomach has never been the same since having my twins 10 years ago..:(
  • snwilliams3
    snwilliams3 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Thanks. They're 2 1/2. Fraternal girls. Yours?
  • momof8munchkins
    Options
    fraternal boy/girl
  • alicollins74
    alicollins74 Posts: 335 Member
    Options

Fraternal girls...
  • 2April
    2April Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    I have 14 year old fraternal twin boys. My stomach is not what it once was but it keeps getting better. I have mild stretch marks but I can wear a bikini. I used to want surgery to fix the sag but I don't feel like I need it anymore.
  • momof8munchkins
    Options
    I have 14 year old fraternal twin boys. My stomach is not what it once was but it keeps getting better. I have mild stretch marks but I can wear a bikini. I used to want surgery to fix the sag but I don't feel like I need it anymore.
    Yay!!! there is hope for the rest of us.. though I think my sag is more due to having 4 c-sections than from from having twins