Krizzle4Rizzle
Krizzle4Rizzle Posts: 2,704 Member
Paranormal Activity 3

3/5

Replies

• La_Amazona
    La_Amazona Posts: 4,855 Member
    Options
    I am behind times and just got Netflix over the weekend. Oh boy...

I watched Breakfast At Tiffany's for the first time last night. I give it a 4.. Sometimes it got boring but I loved the ending. I could relate to her. Good stuff!
  • Qarol
    Qarol Posts: 6,171 Member
    Options
    I don't go to the theatre. I haven't been in years. People annoy me. I rent from Netflix. And last night, I watched a classic...Some Kind of Wonderful. 5/5.
  • rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    Options
    The last movie I watched in general was last night on TV: Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire. 5/5

In the theater was Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2. Also 5/5.

I think I have an illness. lol

However, I think the last movie I saw before the HP (it was the second time seeing it) was The Help. It sucked. 1/5
  • Football_N_Guns
    Football_N_Guns Posts: 297 Member
    Options
    The Green Hornet 3/5
  • Krizzle4Rizzle
    Options
    The last movie I watched in general was last night on TV: Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire. 5/5

In the theater was Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2. Also 5/5.

I think I have an illness. lol

However, I think the last movie I saw before the HP (it was the second time seeing it) was The Help. It sucked. 1/5

I love Harry Potter!
  • bry_all01
    bry_all01 Posts: 3,100 Member
    Options
    I also do not go to the theatre, because it is so pricey and people are so annoying. The last movie I saw was Our Idiot Brother. I'd say it was pretty funny, a little slow at times, so a 3.5/5.
  • parys1
    parys1 Posts: 2,072 Member
    Options
    Horrible Bosses 4/5
  • _Khaleesi_
    _Khaleesi_ Posts: 877 Member
    Options
    Tower Heist. 2/5

The boys loved it though...
  • sbussard
    Options
    The Book Of Eli - 5/5 stars
  • InfamousQ
    InfamousQ Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    Captain America 4/5
  • heathersmilez
    heathersmilez Posts: 2,579 Member
    Options
    Knight & Day on blu ray

1/5

No real plot, PG so action scenes and violence were cut short and Cameran Diaz is a bad actress. I guess that's why TC only got 11 mill for this movie rather than the 70 mill he got for MI.
  • kb455
    kb455 Posts: 679 Member
    Options
    Sex Drive. Not exactly intellectually stimulating (I know... SHOCKING!!!) but funny as hell. I'd give it 3 or 4 out of 5.
  • Sh1tsRainbows
    Sh1tsRainbows Posts: 1,227 Member
    Options
    Horrible Bosses 3/5

Soul Surfer 5/5
  • heathersmilez
    Options
    I also do not go to the theatre, because it is so pricey and people are so annoying. The last movie I saw was Our Idiot Brother. I'd say it was pretty funny, a little slow at times, so a 3.5/5.

I tried to see that in theatres but it was out and gone on the 3rd week after it premeered, weird.
  • heathersmilez
    Options
    Soul Surfer 5/5

Really? Helen Hunt and Carry Underwood?? UGH! I think we need to add some rationale as to why these movies are good/bad b/c just the description and actors involved makes this movie look REALLY BAD! Was it just b/c it was heart wrenching b/c it sucks to lose a limb? (to be so blunt)
  • TDGee
    TDGee Posts: 2,209 Member
    Options
    3/5
  • leynak
    leynak Posts: 963 Member
    Options
    Last movie in theater: Cowboys & Aliens- 3/5- It was ok but I don't want to watch it again

Last movie seen (Netflix): The Warrior's Way- 4/5- It was a lot better than I expected & would watch again
  • Krizzle4Rizzle
    Options
    I enjoyed my idiot brother. If you are looking for a movie like 'the hangover' where you laugh from start to finish..this ain't it BUT it did have a lot of heart!
  • SingSei
    Options
    Naruto Shippuuden: Bonds 4.5/5

I finally got to watching this movie, haha. It took alittle time to get started but the middle and end were amazing. It was really touching, I really enjoyed it! :)
  • Krizzle4Rizzle
    Options
    The last movie I saw in theaters before PA3 was 50/50.

4.5 / 5

Loved it! I will admit..I cried..a lot. But it was great!