I hit a 100 pound loss today!

Options
I can't believe this day has come, I haven't weighed 173 since college! I started out with a goal of making it to under 200 and then I thought it would be nice to reach the 100 pound mark so I kept striving for it. All of the support from MFPers has gotten me here (well that, hard work, and determination :} ). The serious part of my journey began in May when I decided to change my life and make positive choices when it came to my health. I have lost 70 of the 100 pounds since then. The hardest part of this journey has been not feeling guilty for having a slice of cake or a couple of cookies now and again, and I still struggle with that but I know that I don't want to deprive myself or else it will derail me. I haven't overcome my eating issues but I am working on it and I take one day at a time. My journey continues as I have about 15 pounds to go before I re-evaluate my weight/body goals. Wish me luck, and all of the best to all of you hard working MFPers as well. Much love! We've got this!
P.S. I'm 6 feet tall -someone always asks :)

3 years ago at 273
easter.jpg
zoo.jpg

Today at 173
oct11.jpg
SAM_6613.jpg

Replies

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!