climbing back on the wagon

Options
Here I am starting over...again. Of course even heavier than before. I have joined a local Snap Fitness and have been working out 3 times a week so far.
I will need all the support ya'll can spare. Looking forward to becoming more active in life and these boards.

Replies

• bjldlh
    bjldlh Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Good luck - I'm starting over today also - again. Just can't seem to stay focused - but never stop trying Best of luck! Maybe this time for both of us!
  • Welcome back! Congrats on joining a gym and starting to work out again. The first step back in is always the hardest!
  • shellyc7182
    shellyc7182 Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    Welcome back to the wagon!
  • hbrittingham
    hbrittingham Posts: 2,518 Member
    Options
    I finally got the mindset in October of last year that I was done with being fat. It's just over a year later and I have lost 31 lbs so far with 20 to go. I am in no rush to lose this weight because I intend to keep it off forever. A year ago, I worked out because I had to, now I work out because I love working out. Hang in there and break down your goals into baby steps rather than looking at the whole amount you need to lose or number of times you have to work out. Good luck!
  • mistresseeyore
    mistresseeyore Posts: 717 Member
    Options
    I'll be more than happy to support you on your goals. You can do this.