Oxy Elite Pro?

Options
Was wondering if anyone on here has heard/used this product. If so, does it work? Is it good for you? Bad? Just recently heard of it, and am looking for some honest reviews. Thanks!
EDIT: I am NOT looking for a quick fix... Was just curious as I had never heard of thermogenics before.

Replies

• JanetTerry
    JanetTerry Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    Yes it's GREAT! And i have only been taking 1 day in the morning before breakfast. No side effects for me with it. I paired that with GNCs Women's Ultra Mega Active Vitapacks and logging my calories on here. I've honestly not been able to exercise much. Mom of four here and they have all been home/sick, surgery recovery etc! I never have ME time to go anywhere to walk etc. Oh and water water water. I have gone from a size 22 to a 14. From 249 to 207 (42 lbs) since the kids started school at the end of August. It's pretty much falling off. Like my pants! :)
  • CMWhite84
    CMWhite84 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I used it briefly last year and I lost about five pounds...though I was also dieting so i don't know that I could credit the loss to the Oxy Elite. It didn't make me feel bad or anything either, but I quit using it because my husband was so paranoid and doesn't like diet pills that I got tired of listening to it and stopped using them.
  • Acg67
    Acg67 Posts: 12,142 Member
    Options
    Used it and was not impressed.

Most important thing for you to lose weight is having your diet in check and maintaining a consistent caloric deficit. There is no magic pill that can beat a crappy diet
  • Cassandra1219
    Options
    I am starting these.. A friend of mine uses them said she gets lots of energy.. you only takes one in the morning and one 8 hrs later.
  • awdhemi
    awdhemi Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    A lot of people on this site seem to be against using any kind of weight loss pills. However, in my opinion, they can be helpful. Now they are not going to do magic. You still have to work at losing the weight. I used Oxy Elite Pro for a short time at the beginning because it really helped curb my appetite. It helped my body get used to eating smaller, healthier portions. I stopped taking it because then just eating healthy and working out worked on it's own!
  • ljd0693
    ljd0693 Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    I tried Oxy Elite Pro but found it to be pretty pricy.

It gets great user reviews, but for me I prefer using their Jack3D product.
  • rosemiller11
    rosemiller11 Posts: 224 Member
    Options

Most important thing for you to lose weight is having your diet in check and maintaining a consistent caloric deficit. There is no magic pill that can beat a crappy diet
    I realize this, and am not looking for a quick fix. Believe me, I've tried all of those! Was just curios having never even heard of a thermogenic until today. Wanted to know if peopla have used it, and if so, why? I don't trust the mainstream interviews... never sure they are true.
  • rosemiller11
    Options
    A lot of people on this site seem to be against using any kind of weight loss pills. However, in my opinion, they can be helpful. Now they are not going to do magic. You still have to work at losing the weight. I used Oxy Elite Pro for a short time at the beginning because it really helped curb my appetite. It helped my body get used to eating smaller, healthier portions. I stopped taking it because then just eating healthy and working out worked on it's own!
    That's my opinion as well. Thanks!
  • Glam0809
    Options
    I've used it for a week. I stopped losing weight after a I started using it, and I couldn't lose any more weight until about 3-4 weeks later.
  • LisaKyle11
    LisaKyle11 Posts: 662 Member
    Options

This^.
  • Krizzle4Rizzle
    Krizzle4Rizzle Posts: 2,704 Member
    Options
    It depends on what you mean by does it "work". What is it you are expecting it to do? I am not sure it burns fat. Mostly it gives energy and helps curb cravings. You still have to exercise and log your calories.
  • rosemiller11
    Options
    It depends on what you mean by does it "work". What is it you are expecting it to do? I am not sure it burns fat. Mostly it gives energy and helps curb cravings. You still have to exercise and log your calories.
    I'm not really expecting anything... had never heard of it before today... Reviews say that it curbs cravings, gives energy, and helps with weightloss. I rarely believe anything that claims to control cravings... So yeah, didn't know, and wanted others opinions.
  • ycc1964
    ycc1964 Posts: 699 Member
    Options
    I have it, I can't remember if it worked, which tell me that it probably did not work for me at the time I used them, but I'm sure I wasn't dedicated. Maybe I will try them now since I have a different frame of mind about weight loss.
  • Lift_hard_eat_big
    Lift_hard_eat_big Posts: 2,278 Member
    Options
    Overpriced in my opinion, you can make your own weight loss stack for much cheaper.
  • shakybabe
    shakybabe Posts: 1,578 Member
    Options
    I use Capsiplex to give me energy to do a 2 hour workout 3 times a week, though I currently have back injury so won't be able to do them this week.. I am wondering about taking them anyway as you are meant to take them everyday, but I originally misunderstood and thought they were just to be taken 30-60 mins before exercise as thats what it says on the bottle.

The site mentions people taking them everyday though... not sure how they work though when you aren't exercising, but one person claims to have lost over stone been on it every day for a month... I have lost a stone and a half and gone from struggling to manage 30 mins exercise to 2 hr workouts with them.. Recently (before this injury) I did manage an hour session on a day I hadn't taken the Capsiplex though, so it helped me have energy to build up my exercise time and strength from managing longer workouts.
  • Krizzle4Rizzle
    Krizzle4Rizzle Posts: 2,704 Member
    Options
    I'm not really expecting anything... had never heard of it before today... Reviews say that it curbs cravings, gives energy, and helps with weightloss. I rarely believe anything that claims to control cravings... So yeah, didn't know, and wanted others opinions.

It does curb cravings for a little bit. But it seems to wear off over time.
  • CMWhite84
    CMWhite84 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I just read something that says it has yohimbine, and I searched it (outside of the oxyelite site because I wanted a unbiased result) and it has been shown in studies to "significantly aid in fat burning among athletes" which I'm guessing means they did the study on athletes. I would imagine if you used it in conjunction with exercise and diet it would help.
  • Lift_hard_eat_big
    Options

It does curb cravings for a little bit. But it seems to wear off over time.

If the appetite suppression effects wear off, add 500mg of L-tyrosine to the stack.
  • Lift_hard_eat_big
    Options
    I just read something that says it has yohimbine, and I searched it (outside of the oxyelite site because I wanted a unbiased result) and it has been shown in studies to "significantly aid in fat burning among athletes" which I'm guessing means they did the study on athletes. I would imagine if you used it in conjunction with exercise and diet it would help.

Yohimbe aids in shifting the body's metabolism to use more fat as a source of energy. We are constantly using a mixture of macros for energy (i.e. fat, glycogen, amino acids) The goal is to use more fat than any other macro.
  • Jorra
    Jorra Posts: 3,338 Member
    Options
    I've lost all the weight I did without spending money on any kind of pill. The only kind of nutrition "product" I've used is multivitamins and whey protein powder (which I get for $8/lb at Target)

I think it's best to focus on diet and exercise for losing weight. You want to change your habits for a sustainable healthy future, and I'm willing to bet you don't want to waste all your money on pills forever.