New Group!

Options
Hi, my MFP Family! I wanted to make you all aware of a new group I've just started. We will be starting the 100 Pushups program on Monday, November 21. To find out about the program, go to http://hundredpushups.com/. To find out more about the group and to join, go to http://www.myfitnesspal.com/groups/home/788-hundred-pushups-challenge

Hope to see you there!

Replies

• tam8374
    tam8374 Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    The link appears to be broken.
  • smte
    smte Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    I couldn't get the link, either. But, I looked up the website and would like to give this a try.
  • lae1227
    Options
    Count me in! The link is still broken:(
  • shellyc7182
    shellyc7182 Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    Yes, thank you! Just delete the period at the end of the link! OOPSIE!
  • mistresseeyore
    mistresseeyore Posts: 717 Member
    Options
    What about if a person isn't able to do push ups yet? Modified with an exercise ball?
  • Acatlett77
    Options
    That looks awesome! I laugh at the sight of me doing a push up but I will give it a shot!
  • shellyc7182
    Options
    Yes! The options are a full-on pushup, what I'm calling a "girl pushup," (on the knees, ankles crossed), and even standing up doing the pushup against the wall. We are all at different fitness and strength levels, and the great part of this program is that it's a go-at-your-own-pace type of thing! Welcome to the group! I'll be posting more discussion topics as we get closer to Monday!
  • shellyc7182
    Options
    And yes! On a ball is fine too!
  • mistresseeyore
    mistresseeyore Posts: 717 Member
    Options
    Yes! The options are a full-on pushup, what I'm calling a "girl pushup," (on the knees, ankles crossed), and even standing up doing the pushup against the wall. We are all at different fitness and strength levels, and the great part of this program is that it's a go-at-your-own-pace type of thing! Welcome to the group! I'll be posting more discussion topics as we get closer to Monday!

I'll join. Put me on the list. It will help me out on my 300 calories a day I have to get for the next 8 week challenge I am on! I'll even make a ticker for it!
  • Kitiara47
    Options
    I'm definitely in on this one! :)
  • baybear14
    baybear14 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Count me in!
  • shellyc7182
    Options
    bump